• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fake Roxy 30's in NEPA/NWNJ & RC question

Status
Not open for further replies.

truenamebrand

Bluelighter
First of all, if anyone happens to live in this area or frequent it, there are confirmed fake "blues" going around, and they have been for a long time. I've taken them from this dirtbag before and always had my suspicions due to the very short duration of action, and mixed results I'd get from them (sometimes one 30 making me vomit and other times one 30 doing next to nothing).

At any rate, my close friend continues to buy from this guy, and last night his wife OD'd. On ONE "30." Her tolerance is fairly low, but even someone with no tolerance is not going to need narcan from 30mg of oxycodone. To make things worse, it was obviously a mixed bag from pill to pill because he took three and was fine. She is fine now, but she was "gone" enough that without medical attention, who knows what would have happened.

The strange thing here, and where my question comes into play is, there were no opioids even detected in her urine. When he first texted me and told me what happened I assumed it was a fent analog or something, but that clearly wasn't the case. I'm not super familiar with RCs, so I'm wondering, if it was an RC that caused the OD, would it for sure show up as something being tested for (opioids, benzos etc), or is it possible that nothing would show up, as happened here? I know it's impossible to know what caused it given so little information, but knowing how RCs show up on tests could go a long way to at least having some sort of idea.

Thanks

the fact that no opiods were detected in her urine may be down to the hospital checking only for the common drugs of abuse; usual suspects like cocaine, weed, meth and heroin. seems likely that it was a new analog/RC/NPS that is uncommon/ not covered by a standard drugs test - but regardless going into any further detail regarding the actual substance is merely speculation and in violation of the no drug ID rule. but cheers for brining this info to us and hopefully people in the locale will avoid these pills. hope your friend is recovering well.

Your friend could ask them to send her urine or blood sample to a lab for testing if she really wants to know what substance she ingested. Other than that, you may never know exactly what it was and all we can do is speculate what it might be. Sorry, I have to close this as we cannot give you an accurate answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.