• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Fake MDMA experience

Solarius

Bluelighter
Before I get in to the story I want to give everyone a little back story. This was my first experience with what I thought was MDMA and I wanted to post this to get some insight as to what I actually took that night. I am a somewhat experienced user of stimulants. I have been prescribed Adderall for about 15 years and I have been taking REAL MDMA about twice a year for the past 2 years and I absolutely love it. Definitely my favorite drug. However, my first experience using MDMA was not so great.

About 6 years ago when I first started experimenting with drugs I was interested in trying MDMA. After asking around for awhile I ended up purchasing some from this really sketchy drug dealer. Keep in mind at this time I had very little experience with drug use and had no idea about what MDMA was supposed to look like and didnt really know anything about harm reduction. Anyways, I was expecting it to come in the form of a pill but instead it was a reddish powder which was kinda sketchy to me at first but I was so focused on getting high that I didnt really put too much thought into it and decided I was going to try it anyways. Me and a friend had decided that we were going to go camping that night and he was gonna chill with me while I rolled. Once we got to the camp site I split up the powder and mixed it into a water bottle (btw I have absolutely no idea how much I bought or how much I took) . Probably about 30 to 45 minutes later It started to kick in. I started to have alot of energy and my hands started to cramp up but I didnt care because I felt so good. Eventually my hands started to cramp so bad that I couldnt move my fingers and they were all contorted in a very unnatural way. But the more I cramped the the higher I got and the more I didnt care. Eventually the cramps got so bad that both of my arms were pinned to my chest and I couldnt move them at all but I was still dancing like crazy. I FELT AMAZING! My entire body felt like it was orgasaming and I couldnt sit still. I was even dancing when there was no music. I could have gotten a call that night that my whole family was killed in a car accident and I still would have been dancing and feeling amazing. I was also super social and talkative. Long story short we ended up hearing some music in the distance through the woods and found a random party where I ended up making three new friends. I just danced in the woods and talked everyone's ear off for the rest of the night. Around 2 or 3 in the morning I started to crash and I felt absolutely horrible. It was nothing compared to the MDMA, LSD, or Adderall comedowns I have experienced in the years after. It felt like my whole body was asleep and needles were pricking my face. I kept feeling something coursing through my face like there was something under my skin and this lasted for hours. It was like 7 or 8 in the morning and I just wanted to go to sleep since I had my Junior prom later that night. In the end I just had to suffer through it and I ended up going to prom and was finally able to go to sleep after. Overall horrible experience that was completely different from any experience I have had on any other stimulant. In the years after I have taken 200mg of MDMA and I still didn't feel the way I did that night. Side note, its 6 years later and I am still good friends with one of the random guys I met in the woods that night.

I wanted to post on here to see if anyone knows what substance I took that night. I have had some friends tell me that it might have been Meth but im not sure. I haven't heard of anyone experiencing cramps like that on the come up of Meth or MDMA. The reddish color of the the powder would make me think that it could be Adderall or maybe had some Adderall in it but I have taken 240mg of Vyvanse in the past and never felt that euphoric or had a crash even remotely close to that. Also whenever I take MDMA I never have a problem falling asleep but when I took this stuff I was up for more than 24 hours after I took it. I have no idea what I took that night. Maybe it was a mix of a bunch of different stimulants? If anyone could share their thoughts on what it could have been I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
Before I get in to the story I want to give everyone a little back story. This was my first experience with what I thought was MDMA and I wanted to post this to get some insight as to what I actually took that night. I am a somewhat experienced user of stimulants. I have been prescribed Adderall for about 15 years and I have been taking REAL MDMA about twice a year for the past 2 years and I absolutely love it. Definitely my favorite drug. However, my first experience using MDMA was not so great.

About 6 years ago when I first started experimenting with drugs I was interested in trying MDMA. After asking around for awhile I ended up purchasing some from this really sketchy drug dealer. Keep in mind at this time I had very little experience with drug use and had no idea about what MDMA was supposed to look like and didnt really know anything about harm reduction. Anyways, I was expecting it to come in the form of a pill but instead it was a reddish powder which was kinda sketchy to me at first but I was so focused on getting high that I didnt really put too much thought into it and decided I was going to try it anyways. Me and a friend had decided that we were going to go camping that night and he was gonna chill with me while I rolled. Once we got to the camp site I split up the powder and mixed it into a water bottle (btw I have absolutely no idea how much I bought or how much I took) . Probably about 30 to 45 minutes later It started to kick in. I started to have alot of energy and my hands started to cramp up but I didnt care because I felt so good. Eventually my hands started to cramp so bad that I couldnt move my fingers and they were all contorted in a very unnatural way. But the more I cramped the the higher I got and the more I didnt care. Eventually the cramps got so bad that both of my arms were pinned to my chest and I couldnt move them at all but I was still dancing like crazy. I FELT AMAZING! My entire body felt like it was orgasaming and I couldnt sit still. I was even dancing when there was no music. I could have gotten a call that night that my whole family was killed in a car accident and I still would have been dancing and feeling amazing. I was also super social and talkative. Long story short we ended up hearing some music in the distance through the woods and found a random party where I ended up making three new friends. I just danced in the woods and talked everyone's ear off for the rest of the night. Around 2 or 3 in the morning I started to crash and I felt absolutely horrible. It was nothing compared to the MDMA, LSD, or Adderall comedowns I have experienced in the years after. It felt like my whole body was asleep and needles were pricking my face. I kept feeling something coursing through my face like there was something under my skin and this lasted for hours. It was like 7 or 8 in the morning and I just wanted to go to sleep since I had my Junior prom later that night. In the end I just had to suffer through it and I ended up going to prom and was finally able to go to sleep after. Overall horrible experience that was completely different from any experience I have had on any other stimulant. In the years after I have taken 200mg of MDMA and I still didn't feel the way I did that night. Side note, its 6 years later and I am still good friends with one of the random guys I met in the woods that night.

I wanted to post on here to see if anyone knows what substance I took that night. I have had some friends tell me that it might have been Meth but im not sure. I haven't heard of anyone experiencing cramps like that on the come up of Meth or MDMA. The reddish color of the the powder would make me think that it could be Adderall or maybe had some Adderall in it but I have taken 240mg of Vyvanse in the past and never felt that euphoric or had a crash even remotely close to that. Also whenever I take MDMA I never have a problem falling asleep but when I took this stuff I was up for more than 24 hours after I took it. I have no idea what I took that night. Maybe it was a mix of a bunch of different stimulants? If anyone could share their thoughts on what it could have been I would appreciate it.
There's absolutely no way for us to figure out what it was you took.

It literally could be 7 or 8 different substances.

^^ this exactly, research chemicals in most molly these days or various cutting agents. Or even precursor chemicals left over in production.

Way too many variables for anyone to guess what it was.

You see some of the test results from extasydata.net
They use electron Mass spectrometers to determine even my new details of certain substances
You might see a batch of "molly" with 15 other adulterates or active components. And often your average street dealer won't even know or care to test their own supply. And unless they have access to a mass spectrometer, simple field test kits won't pick up certain variables or even be able to quantify such amounts of adulterates.

I had several suppliers and if I got a bad batch I threw it away at a loss. Most drug dealers won't ever take a loss like that.

You gotta be your own scientist
Arm yourself with intelligence
Be safe and have fun

Yeah, sounds like a research chemical. I won't even try to guess which one, we have so many of them going around nowadays. But at least did you have a good time before the crash.

First and foremost long ago well 13 yrs ago many RCs were rolling heavy to US. Well good friend seem to acquire the synthetic replacement also known as Methylone. It was pleasant and actually I love it not too overhwelming like old school MDMA from Safrole. Well smart move is old as 1995 but had to know the address back those days Dance Safe which sells the testing chems. That is not 100% guarantee but today with SH## that eats your flesh off I would invest allot. That is first step and second is just test what ever . Like said not 100% proof but at least it tells you what it's NOT""" meaning if you had <Marqui and tested purple to black in in glass ash tray. That Simple and now days they all carry Fentanyl strips for nothing. But that is at least safer way as some RCs are highly dangerous such as PMA or PMMA and at least Reagent Mandelin will give you colors indicating this. Same for what you took perhaps turns NO color even with 3 Reagents testing which my standard. Cross Reference. Goes straight to black...... it's total crap; an old Raver saying! Be smart be healthy and pay out say going cost of 2 testers and might save you for real ? ;););):hehe::hehe::hehe:

^^ this exactly, research chemicals in most molly these days or various cutting agents. Or even precursor chemicals left over in production.

Way too many variables for anyone to guess what it was.
Yeah, that's what I figured. I was mainly curious about what could have caused the cramping. I have read through many forums on this site and I haven't ever heard of anyone cramping up like I did that night.

Yeah, that's what I figured. I was mainly curious about what could have caused the cramping. I have read through many forums on this site and I haven't ever heard of anyone cramping up like I did that night.
Depending on the substance it could have been mild seizure activity.

Depending on the substance it could have been mild seizure activity.
Hmm I never considered that. Guess it could make sense though since I had no way of measuring the dose and I don't know how much I took. I could have taken half the bag for all I know. I was really stupid back then