• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fake Mallinckrodt Oxycodone

A6uh

Greenlighter
There has been a large amount of fake M 30s hitting Northern Nevada. Please be careful! I had originally seen these in California but as naive as I am thought it was sort of a myth going around. These are very real, and they are killing people.

My experience: I had crushed a Green pill stamped with M 30 and equally divided it into six parts. These should have been roughly 5 mgs of Oxycodone. I decided to sniff one of the six parts and within 10 minutes I was vomiting and felt completely numb. I then wake up in an ambulance after they started pumping me with Naloxone. While I was there they told me my blood work showed I had taken a large dose of Fentanyl.

Mind you, I couldn't tell the difference from the three other real 30s I had. It looked identical to the real ones. I'm not trying to scare anyone here. Just please be careful buying 30s. Though, I haven't heard of any smaller pills being faked yet. If you're in the North West United States,or even anywhere else, be very cautious of any 30s and be safe everyone.

If there ever was a sign to give it up or at least decrease use, this might be it. Best of luck.

If it was a GREEN M it wasnt a 30mg anyways, GREEN are 15mg, so if you thought a GREEN M stamped with 30 on it was real, that should be warning sign number 1. So if you broke a GREEN M Into 6 parts that would have been 2.5mg not 5mg each. 30mg oxycodone M box are BLUE or light bluish white with blue specks, depending on the batch.

So if you did 3 other GREEN ONES thinking they were real, then you did ALL FAKE ONES because GREEN M BOX should be stamped 15mg.

He might just be colorblind. Thanks for the heads up OP. In orlando there has been a lot of fake xanax going around that contains fentanyl.

Ya I was confused by the green as it's supposed to be white and the Greens that look like blues are both qualitech brand not mallinckrodt.

Those Xanax came from Cali too where the fentanyl Vicodin came from. These fentanyl pills are fucked up.

Can someone help me out here? So, oxycodone goes for about a $1 a mg., give or take, right? Not cheap but not through the roof either. Fentanyl is supposed to be 50-100X the strength of morphine; so I've read/heard and although I've never taken it or bought it, I would guess it is expensive, no? So, why would someone place such an expensive drug like Fentanyl in an oxycodone pill? It just doesn't make good economical sense, unless I'm really missing something. Please help me understand. Thanks.

Fentanyl isnt very expensive and there are analogues that can be purchased on the RC market very cheaply as well.

Can someone help me out here? So, oxycodone goes for about a $1 a mg., give or take, right? Not cheap but not through the roof either. Fentanyl is supposed to be 50-100X the strength of morphine; so I've read/heard and although I've never taken it or bought it, I would guess it is expensive, no? So, why would someone place such an expensive drug like Fentanyl in an oxycodone pill? It just doesn't make good economical sense, unless I'm really missing something. Please help me understand. Thanks.

We know these pills aren't coming from a pharmacy, & for someone to have an exact stamp machine, etc.....something's crazy here.

First fent in heroin, then hydro's & Xanax & now oxys. Somebody wants to kill people, that's for sure. No way does a dealer want to do that, it attracts negative attention, could be in trouble & will lose customers.

Someone behind the scene knows what going on.

Idk man, plenty people would take making a quick buck not caring if people die. I agree most likely not a legit dealer.