PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

fake lsd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psy&Narco

Greenlighter
my friend got a blotter and he told me that was lsd.
that was the only time he ever did this stuff.
i asked him to tell me about his exeprience and he told me that
he was just foucosing on really really tiny things and thought about them for a long time.
the thing is that i know what lsd is and that doesn't sound like a trip to me!
and he told me that he saw everything clearly without hallucinations.
so i think he got a fake one!
so i would like to know what drug he got????

There's absolutely no way we can know what he got, but for the record his description sounds an awful lot like a low dose of true LSD. LSD and "hallucinogens" in general don't produce the effects you expect them to because of the way the media portrays them. Simply saying that you'll see pink elephants or your dead grandmother is a farce, I've never seen non-existent things on really any drug. The LSD experience is hard to translate into language, and so I'm guessing your friend just failed, like many have before, at reproducing what he experienced in words that you could understand as someone who has never tripped before.

There's absolutely no way we can know what he got, but for the record his description sounds an awful lot like a low dose of true LSD. LSD and "hallucinogens" in general don't produce the effects you expect them to because of the way the media portrays them. Simply saying that you'll see pink elephants or your dead grandmother is a farce, I've never seen non-existent things on really any drug. The LSD experience is hard to translate into language, and so I'm guessing your friend just failed, like many have before, at reproducing what he experienced in words that you could understand as someone who has never tripped before.
^
This.

Also, not all people get visuals from LSD or other psychedelics. I have met people who said how they and their friends all took LSD and how their friends had visuals and a full psychedelic experience; but they did not, and it was more mental for them than visual.

Hello there and welcome to bluelight. Because it is so difficult to give an accurate answer we do not allow this kind of post.

In the future I recommend testing every new batch of a drug with a reagent test to check its identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.