• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Fake LSD with chemically taste (but felt exactly like LSD, only better)

Status
Not open for further replies.

charliemongoose

Greenlighter
Hi, I recently took some tabs that were sold to me as LSD (sunshine acid) and had a great time, the best trip I've ever had. It was strange however because the tabs had an odd "chemically" taste. It wasn't a bitter taste, just "chemically". Then one of my friends tested them with a kit and said they weren't LSD. He doesn't know what they were. The guys I took them with were all veteran acid freaks and were all convinced it was LSD at the time because the trip was so similar. I'd happily take more of this stuff as it was a fantastic mind-opening experience but would like to know what it is first. Possibly something in the 2c family? I'm working on getting some more test kits but hope you guys have some idea on what this could be :?

EDIT: I should add, the come up was quite slow but the effects lasted about the same amount of time as LSD.

Last edited:
ID threads are against the rules, because it's impossible to ID drugs by describing effects or taste.

If you buy a range of test kits, and then post colours of the different reactions, we will probably be able to narrow it down to which category it belongs to - if it is a phenethylamine for instance. But if you really want to know what it is, you need to send it off to someone like energy-control, who can perform more advanced tests.

Your friend most likely used an Erlichs reagent for his test. Is your friend sure the reagent hasn't expired? If I were you, I'd begin by buying some fresh Erlich reagent, and do some more tests and see if it's not possible to get a purple reaction. It's most likely that it is in fact LSD or another lysergamide, and that your friend just got an ideosyncratic reaction.

Was the chemical taste really "yuch", or just a little bitter? Some LSD blotters can have a slightly bitter taste sometimes. Either due to the ink, paper or possibly added preservatives or soln used.

Substance ID threads are against the BLUA (Bluelight User Agreement), not allowed. Sorry.

It is impossible to positively identify a substance over the internet. Especially when all you offer for us to go off of is "chemically taste" and "slow come-up". Sounds like you had drugs.

We'd really love to help, but it's simply not possible- any answers proposed over the internet would be unreliable (and probably false) speculation at best- hence the rule. Buy test kits and send your drugs to a lab if you want certainty and accuracy. Other then that bit of advice, there's not a whole lot of anything else anyone can offer you.

Best of luck....be careful consuming unknown substances (a rather humorous paradox). But seriously....be careful. Next time, ASK QUESTIONS AND TEST FIRST/BEFORE- NOT AFTER CONSUMING UNKNOWN SUBSTANCES....it's a good way to not die.

-PA

Sounds to me like one of those 25x-NBOMe, NBOH or NBF chemicals. I've seen some recently with star smiles on them - they were 25I-NBOH. Very strong chemical smell and taste and apparently some people react to them even when they swallow tabs, not just holding in mouth (they are going to be in the mouth for at least a minute or more any way), especially people with low psychedelic tolerance.
If it was even slightly numbing, than it was one of the aforementioned.

Please be careful taking unidentified blotters!

Could be NBOME series or the likes or it could be a DOx family compound. I won't assume the latter unless everyone held the tab under their tounge at least 5 minutes to release and another whatever was soaked into the paper.

This is why substance ID is not aloud as no one can tell you. All you can do is buy more and use a reagent test kit or send it into a lab for testing. Besides that no one can do anything besides speculate as to the many things it can be, but no one can tell you what it is. That's why substance ID is not aloud as you could easily find the information yourself with not even 15 minutes of research on erowid, which if you have an account here then you should know of erowid.

Good luck and stay away from dealers... There's much better, safer, and more reliable ways to get substances nowadays. Especially when you can find things like the real ALD-52... Well not so much nowadays, but the propyl analog is pretty similar, but IMO nowhere near as good.

but if I were to id it - with no numbing effect in the mouth and longer come up, and same general effect just nicer ALD 52

Although it's against the BLUA to attempt to ID and to say the least suggesting ald 52 is beyond irresponsible.

Okay it's true, we don't allow ID threads because, as others have said, it's impossible to say with any degree of certainty. If it did not numb the mouth, it wasn't an NBOMe. DOXs tend to be bitter, not very powerfully bitter but unpleasant. Sometimes LSD doed have a slight bitter taste, actually LSD doesn't, but the blotters can. Without sending it off to a lab, you can't be sure. It's good your friend had something to test with, one thing that's important to note is that testing reagents can go bad over time.

Anyway gotta close it, hope you learned something regardless. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.