• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Fake LSD so strong it makes real LSD look like weed

So I'm not sure what exactly it was... but the story goes two of my friends were gonna trip at my house and I was gonna sit them because I had work at 9 am the next day, I had bought two tabs because I fucking love acid I'm an enthusiast but I was gonna save it for when I had time so when I got off work that night they picked me up and said it was weak and that I'd be good. We had all tripped countless times but I couldn't believe how special ed they were acting lol. Any ways they had both taken two separate tabs of CONSTRUCTION paper and so when we got back to my crib I popped both my hits and immediately my mouth became really bitter almost numb and I know this shit I spend my time reading drug forms wtf but I didn't think about it and after along time of holding it in my mouth(I always do for as long as possible) I swallowed it because the numbness became too much in my mouth and bam my stomach instantly was numb, so we started doing some dabs and immediately I had the craziest come up body high like a lsd peak feeling so we decide to smoke some reefer outside and it's freezing so we go to my friends car and this is where shit gets weird I started having the biggest panic attack of my life because I couldn't recognize my yard or where we were I was seeing visuals that made dmt visuals look weak I honestly just couldn't belive I was on earth lookig out the car window it looked like an abyss of just the most intese psychedelia I've ever experienced. So I'm freaking the fuck out and my friends are acting calm/stupider then ever and packing the bowl and I'm just like ok wtf how hard are you guys tripping and they start to point out the vusuals are literally mind blowing and I'm just like okay this definitely isn't acid I've never experienced anything like this before in my life and they start to agree and we all get freaked out and start hitting the bowl not even half way through we all tap out and are like okay we need to go inside and figure out wtf is happening because it was super cold and none of could come close to the same answer on how cold it was. Back inside I have the most insane ego death I've ever experienced and I've tripped on acid 100+ times prior but just no idea of where I am who I am what's going on I wish I could explain the visuals because they make acid look weak literally the visuals were like 12x stronger and more intense. Me and my other friend were talking about going to the hospital shit was scary it didn't last as long tho I was actually able to sleep but right before I did I had like a seizure and my arm started spazzing out as my head cocked back everything was broken like I've never experienced and the stars out side were like exploding with colors and tweaking out it made normal lsd space galaxies look like an average day... DONT EAT CONSTRUCTION PAPER...

Last edited:
We can't tell you what you took because it's just a guess... but it's probably an NBOMe. Those have been put on tabs in doses as high as 1.2mg, which is a dangerously high dose for some people at just one tab. Compare that to an average dose on a real LSD tab, which is enough to get a solid trip that isn't too strong, or even less than that.

But just wanted to point out that LSD could easily be dosed on construction paper too. However it definitely does sound like this wasn't LSD.

Also best never to take a doubled 2 tab dose of tabs you've never had before bc some tabs of acid or other Chems can be 4x or so stronger than other tabs

Once you know you have real LSD because you tested it or tried it at a lower dose, LSD is safe to take that much of, but imagine if you had taken 10 hits of this stuff? You could have died. You should at LEAST keep in mind that if it's bitter, it's not LSD. People can and do die from taking a bunch of NBOMes thinking it's acid. LSD is one of the safest drugs there is physically, you could take 100 hits and not overdose. But with NBOMes the safety margin is pretty small. Be careful.

Yeah I know everything there is to know about it my town was just getting so much steady real shit and then it disappeared and came back randomly and first time back got this shit? The thing was it was from one of my trusted people so I wasn't thinking. Nonetheless when I get off this psych break imma buy a tester.

Yeah a slight bitter taste can just be ink. But if it's strongly bitter, it's not LSD for sure.

Yeah the numbing mouth is an NBOMe giveaway. Significantly bitter, it could be various things but not LSD. Bitter AND numb - it's an NBOMe.

You really should start testing your tabs.
I mean, like the above person said. 20$ is a cheap means to insure your life.

Not to say that occasional use shouldn't be tested (it should) but if your buying it all the time you will get a LOT OF use out of that kit and it will easily pay for itself after only a few doses. They give you plenty of doses worth of testing (I think, someone correct me if I'm wrong since I never get LSD so I've never invested in a test kit)

25i-Nbome was described by an acquaintance of mine as like "meth with STRONG visuals and somehow MORE tweaky." I haven't been able to shake how accurate that description was having done 25i like 13 times or so, and feeling a pull to keep using it not because i was learning or really tripping on it, but because it made me feel POWERFUL like no hard drug other than 3-meo-PCP has. 3-meo-PCP was beautiful and tranquil though, and honestly had some (admittedly dark) insight i drew from it. 25i was like being 8 years old full of candy on christmas morning with your vision heavily distorted. I always felt dumb confused and fuzzy in the worst way on 25i.

Are there any studies yet confirming the 25I as neurotoxic ? There was this recent talk that Nichols made and he was showing how it had a special binding profile which looked nothing like LSD's . So, I think it's somehow uniquemaybe it desentisizes the receptors more quickly and easily because of the binding affinity? Maybe that's why it's tolerance curve is nothing like the usual psychedelics'