• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fake Ice? or tolerance too high?

pinwheeldragon

Greenlighter
Okay so swim trusted a proportional amount of swim's earnings to another person to secure a undisclosed amont of what was hoped to be ICE/meth.

the results are very disappointing thus far

But!

swim has a very high tolerance at this point so they need help telling if they have been ripped off.

it burns clear then cracks back in straight lines.

normal clouds that dont gag.

smells very harsh in solid form. cant quite explain. smells the same after ignited.

breaks down in water very fast and no mud or cloud.

injection leaves swim light headed a little nauseated and a jittery speedy felling as well as hot flashes on back of neck

please help!

swim is also very aware that it may be time to drop this expensive habit all together.... It's goin to take a lot of help for that to happen =(

Last edited:
no drug ID man, we can't help cause it's purely speculative from us.
and please don't SWIM here; it doesn't afford you any protection and is longggg to read.

oh and welcome to BL.
i would suggest you chuck any drugs you're not sure about. and get a new plug.

Weird that you had this experience, I also had a similar experience that gave me the same results two days ago. Was is mostly shake, or how was the appearance when you got it? I figured it was cut with msm, or maybe bathsalts. I did not smoke mine so I am unsure. The msm will look identical when you smoke it, except it will form frosty rocks and will have a cold taste to it when you eat it. It also could have just been a faulty batch when the cook made it. I know for me I am developing a high tolerance also due to banging it, and it does not seem like I can ever get that same rush I experienced the first time. My suggestion is to try to quit, I am going to try kratom to help with depression, also going to take vitamin d to help boost back my dopa mine that I have burned up. . Ultimately we mustfind out the main reason why we are using and start fighting there.

I was up for 4 days and got another 50 bucks and me and my best friend got in to a big fight I said it was fake he said it was real it took everything in are power to not kill one another does this just happen when u do to much or something cause I was really going to hurt him cause I pay for all of it ?? Has this happen to anyone before? ?

OP, no swimming or substance id on BL.....

The swimming doesn't actually afford you any legal protection whatsoever (despite common misconception)- we know it's you, EVERYBODY knows it's you including any law enforcement or government entities. It will not protect you from any investigations or prosecution, nothing of the such- the only thing you succeed in doing this is to make your posts difficult to read and annoy everyone here, maybe even causing people to skip reading it. I nearly did in fact. So please don't do that.

Substance id is simply impossible to do over the internet (even with detailed descriptions, photos or videos), even in person would be hard enough without testing equipment.

If you think your drugs aren't the drugs you asked for, then either have them tested or throw them in garbage.

If your tolerance or habitual use is of concern to you, then take a tolerance break or cut down your usage if you can.
You may have some luck with antidepressants for use in this capacity. SSRI or NDRI would likely be your best bet.

Welcome to Bluelight, and please keep in mind that both swimming and substance id are against the BLUA (Bluelight User Agreement).

Good luck.

-PA

OP, no swimming or substance id on BL.....

The swimming doesn't actually afford you any legal protection whatsoever (despite common misconception)- we know it's you, EVERYBODY knows it's you including any law enforcement or government entities. It will not protect you from any investigations or prosecution, nothing of the such- the only thing you succeed in doing this is to make your posts difficult to read and annoy everyone here, maybe even causing people to skip reading it. I nearly did in fact. So please don't do that.

Substance id is simply impossible to do over the internet (even with detailed descriptions, photos or videos), even in person would be hard enough without testing equipment.

If you think your drugs aren't the drugs you asked for, then either have them tested or throw them in garbage.

If your tolerance or habitual use is of concern to you, then take a tolerance break or cut down your usage if you can.
You may have some luck with antidepressants for use in this capacity. SSRI or NDRI would likely be your best bet.

Welcome to Bluelight, and please keep in mind that both swimming and substance id are against the BLUA (Bluelight User Agreement).

Good luck.

-PA

Wtf is swim I thought he was a person is he not and cops surf on here??