European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fake diazepam

peace seeker 76

Bluelighter
Anyone know if martin dow (diaz) is faked alot? Looks like UK is flooded with fakes now such as actavis diazepam and accord. I can't believe how good the fake packaging is these days. (the included leaflet looks so legit as well!!!)

I only want a couple of strips after Dr wouldn't prescribe no more.

I got burned by accord diazepam. Stay away guys. Fake rubbish

Surely, in the long run, suppliers will lose money, reputation, and customers if they continue with the fake crap?

Surely, in the long run, suppliers will lose money, reputation, and customers if they continue with the fake crap?
I keep bringing this up in regard to a business model not very profitable to kill ya customers...? IDK
But I would bet that whatever that is not form a pharmacy is something else.
Just my opinion and experiences (a few of them)
Know way to know whats innem lest they are tested alas.
Hope to see ya around.
Peace

Pressed Xanax, Valium, Klonopin etc. are usually just RC benzos such as bromazolam, Clonazolam etc. What you need to worry about is fentanyl! In my opinion, pressed xanax bars cut with fentanyl are even riskier than pressed opiates. Why? When you are expecting opiates, you can dose accordingly. When you are expecting benzos, you are much less likely to do this. In addition to that, benzodiazepines are notorious for causing compulsive re-dosing. If your pills are cut with ultra potent opioids, I'm sure you can see where this could be a problem.

Buy Fentanyl test strips!!!! Reagent testing is truly a revolutionary thing for the name of harm reduction, I wish it was more popular.

Pressed Xanax, Valium, Klonopin etc. are usually just RC benzos such as bromazolam, Clonazolam etc. What you need to worry about is fentanyl! In my opinion, pressed xanax bars cut with fentanyl are even riskier than pressed opiates. Why? When you are expecting opiates, you can dose accordingly. When you are expecting benzos, you are much less likely to do this. In addition to that, benzodiazepines are notorious for causing compulsive re-dosing. If your pills are cut with ultra potent opioids, I'm sure you can see where this could be a problem.

Buy Fentanyl test strips!!!! Reagent testing is truly a revolutionary thing for the name of harm reduction, I wish it was more popular.

I don't think it's as bad in the UK (this thread is in EADD now), plus fent analogues have been banned for years now. It was more of an opiate issue, and I think that's levelled out a lot, but was an issue.

I've certainly never seen or heard of a fentanyl bar as such, though I have heard of situations in Scotland when people died of a xanax/opiate bar/tablet, presumably fent. Scotland always have it way worse.

We have https://www.wedinos.org but the search is kind of janky, I'll take a peak though. The heroin certainly isn't clean! Seen heroin and 2c-b samples submitted on here ffs. =D

(An opiate user may very well pop in and correct me regarding heroin & fent, I don't really pay attention other than a fent analogue killed Evad which really effected the forum, a long time ago now <3)

Yes I would advise sending just one pill into WEDINOS. Diazepam are fakes a lot nowadays, I find the lesser known Indian brands to be most reliable, or getting something less likely to be faked like etizolam or nitrazepam, but these are faked too sadly.
Try buying one strip or as few as you can and send a pill to WEDINOS would be my suggestion.

I think martin Dow's get faked a lot sadly.

Yes I would advise sending just one pill into WEDINOS. Diazepam are fakes a lot nowadays, I find the lesser known Indian brands to be most reliable, or getting something less likely to be faked like etizolam or nitrazepam, but these are faked too sadly.
Try buying one strip or as few as you can and send a pill to WEDINOS would be my suggestion.

I think martin Dow's get faked a lot sadly.

You send the whole pill? I found a crumble for that galenika. =D

Haha nah I would send like a quarter in a baggie tbh! That wil be enough I think.

I don't think it's as bad in the UK (this thread is in EADD now), plus fent analogues have been banned for years now. It was more of an opiate issue, and I think that's levelled out a lot, but was an issue.

I've certainly never seen or heard of a fentanyl bar as such, though I have heard of situations in Scotland when people died of a xanax/opiate bar/tablet, presumably fent. Scotland always have it way worse.

We have https://www.wedinos.org but the search is kind of janky, I'll take a peak though. The heroin certainly isn't clean! Seen heroin and 2c-b samples submitted on here ffs. =D

(An opiate user may very well pop in and correct me regarding heroin & fent, I don't really pay attention other than a fent analogue killed Evad which really effected the forum, a long time ago now <3)
In the United States, pressed Xanax is frequently "laced" with Fentanyl and other highly potent opioids. This us by no means uncommon here, not quite as common as pressed opiates containing Fentanyl, but still very common. As i pointed out, lil peep is probably the most notable example of a person who died from this. I was unaware this was UK based, thanks for informing me my friend. As far as the United States goes everything I said absolutely applies. You will encounter Fentanyl if you frequently purchase pressed xanax from unknown sources.

Your very right about scotland sadly (now also a cocaine capital, according to vice) the dundee cocktail is known as 'as many blues as you can get into ya, a few cans of strong n cheap drink and your daily methadone' which would come out to less than a .2 bag of skag really and that was what rocketed scotlands drug deaths up. recently tho, they have started adding coke/crack into the mix too.
I think any xanax bars with fent in them in the UK have been imported from outside the uk, like the USA. We are starting to see methamphetamine (which was rarely seen in the uk) and that pink powder shite labelled as 'pink 2c-b/coke' by vendors but actually is 'tucibi' (not 2c-b) landing over here, that means theres major cartel links formed and it could only be a matter of time before they start forcing the stuff over and we start getting stuff ruined with the junk they create and supply, tucibi (not 2c-b) being a great example of how terrible things could get

Your very right about scotland sadly (now also a cocaine capital, according to vice) the dundee cocktail is known as 'as many blues as you can get into ya, a few cans of strong n cheap drink and your daily methadone' which would come out to less than a .2 bag of skag really and that was what rocketed scotlands drug deaths up. recently tho, they have started adding coke/crack into the mix too.

If scots are challenging my record of most xanax (or blues, I'll do them, galenika though) ever taken they can fuck right off. Is the dundee cocktail true?

I hate benzos and alcohol mind and the methadone might take me out, would take the lines if they're offering though.

Is this an actual thing or just Vice? It seems like such a death invite. Fuck mixing opiates man.

In the United States, pressed Xanax is frequently "laced" with Fentanyl and other highly potent opioids. This us by no means uncommon here, not quite as common as pressed opiates containing Fentanyl, but still very common. As i pointed out, lil peep is probably the most notable example of a person who died from this. I was unaware this was UK based, thanks for informing me my friend. As far as the United States goes everything I said absolutely applies. You will encounter Fentanyl if you frequently purchase pressed xanax from unknown sources.

Hiya, The thread was moved to the European and African forum, but we're yet to encounter an African, or any other Europeans, and it's just a bunch of jaded, cynical, sarcastic, wrecked Brits. x

If scots are challenging my record of most xanax (or blues, I'll do them, galenika though) ever taken they can fuck right off. Is the dundee cocktail true?

I hate benzos and alcohol mind and the methadone might take me out, would take the lines if they're offering though.

Is this an actual thing or just Vice? It seems like such a death invite. Fuck mixing opiates man.
its a thing not just in dundee but all over scotland and its here in northern ireland too, but ya can choose from 'blues' (loose diaz, no real ones allowed, thats too official and pricey fs lol) to pregabs ontop too here. for some reason here has went mental with pregablin too (i don't find it enjoyable). so the belfast cocktail is more like pregabs, street blues (MSJs), drink and methadone or H. our city centre is another world to walk through near every time im in it now.
I was in the bong and sex shop the other day (place always stinks of weed) and a girl had her handbag on the floor, open, with atleast 2 sleeves worth popping out the top of her bag, having to pull her fella (stinking of buckfast, eyes pinned and a face on him like he's experiencing high G forces mouth a-gap) back from near falling into the glass casing. It was like a sad circus act. If you come here, your more likely now to be asked do you want 'buds' (pregabs) over 'blues' now.

IMO a basic rule of thumb for ANY Benzos now is to send a sample to Wedinos even if the packaging looks legit, and even if you've got it from a source that previously had genuine ones. Most vendors probably don't have a clue whether what they have is genuine. It's a bit time consuming but better safe than sorry...

IMO a basic rule of thumb for ANY Benzos now is to send a sample to Wedinos even if the packaging looks legit, and even if you've got it from a source that previously had genuine ones. Most vendors probably don't have a clue whether what they have is genuine. It's a bit time consuming but better safe than sorry...
Any thing by actavis and accord which is 10mg is fake. The Drs here never prescribe 10mg unless you are on the nut ward.. My psychiatrist and GP informed me that new criteria and rules must be followed when prescribing diazepam, which is now classified as highly addictive.

its a thing not just in dundee but all over scotland and its here in northern ireland too, but ya can choose from 'blues' (loose diaz, no real ones allowed, thats too official and pricey fs lol) to pregabs ontop too here. for some reason here has went mental with pregablin too (i don't find it enjoyable). so the belfast cocktail is more like pregabs, street blues (MSJs), drink and methadone or H. our city centre is another world to walk through near every time im in it now.
I was in the bong and sex shop the other day (place always stinks of weed) and a girl had her handbag on the floor, open, with atleast 2 sleeves worth popping out the top of her bag, having to pull her fella (stinking of buckfast, eyes pinned and a face on him like he's experiencing high G forces mouth a-gap) back from near falling into the glass casing. It was like a sad circus act. If you come here, your more likely now to be asked do you want 'buds' (pregabs) over 'blues' now.

Weird they don't just get galenika.

You seen them mothman bars, like close up? They look like they were made with some dirt off the ground. Weird as hell. Clonazalam or whatever. I think it's them anyway.

Someone gave me buckfast at a festival near Scotland. He seemed pretty shady but he was the only person up and seemed cheery enough, plus I'd never tried buckfast. It was blue and not much... yeah I know, I should know what that means, and I do. It tasted rank, kicked in fast and that volume of alcohol should not have got me stumbling back to my tent and passing out, I'm sure.

We lost a lof of drugs that day. If he pinched my xanax powder, I'm sure it was a sort of retribution if he sniffed a line or smashed a load or something, or the 2cb.

Where are you from? PM if you want. x

Btw I love pregabalin, though it's currently making this text very hard to see.

I recently had some blue D10s which were the best street Valium I've had in a long time. The whole of October there is a bit of a blur. Just before the blue D 10s I had some white D 10s which were utter shite. The guy I got them from ended up returning them and what he got next was the blue ones that were good. Now it's back to the sweet white 10s that you need a good handful for a buzz.

Anyone know if martin dow (diaz) is faked alot? Looks like UK is flooded with fakes now such as actavis diazepam and accord. I can't believe how good the fake packaging is these days. (the included leaflet looks so legit as well!!!)

I only want a couple of strips after Dr wouldn't prescribe no more.

I got burned by accord diazepam. Stay away guys. Fake rubbish

I've had what looked like legit dizepam packaging but they weren't blue they were white think they were actually etziolam