• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Fake Britain (UK) BBC Aired 09/10/13

shiverz

Greenlighter
Just watched Fake Britain on BBC1 (UK) about meds being imported into UK from mainly china and India, strangely it didn't mention Pakistan where most of it came from a couple of years ago but that's perhaps because customs let next to nothing through from PK or so Ive been told these days! Mainly they were just finding loads of ED meds but quite a few benzos.

Just the usual scaremongering mentioning the usual benzos then cutting to a lab of theirs testing counterfeit heart medication and going on about how it could of caused death to a patient who really needed the medication. yada yada.

There has been a couple of these type of documentaries on since last year,

The last one I saw was one about illegal sales of benzos in Northern Ireland and mentioned another well known forum going by the name of crapix or something!!! ;) anyway I remember ripping that documentary, I could upload it if anyone was interested in seeing it, That one was going on about msj diazepam and had them tested and to their horror they were actually diazepam lol, Bet they were gutted as they couldn't use the usual scaremongering tactics!

That's cheered me up as I bought quite a few yellow & blue MSJ diazepam and folk tried saying they are bunk but I have found them to be very good pills, both the blues and the yellows.

Will dig that docu out and upload it later, makes for interesting viewing, Will PM you once ive found and uploaded it to a filesharing host. ;)