• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Fake 155's Suboxone

Mpapt

Greenlighter
Hello, I'm trying to get off pills. No insurance so I got subs off of a friend of a friend. Anyway, I was scrutinizing them and I noticed that all the half moons on the backs were not in uniform order. Meaning some would face left some would be a little more to the right. My question is, is this normal or should they all be facing the same direction?

Fake 155's

Hello, I'm trying to get off pills. No insurance so I got subs off of a friend of a friend. Anyway, I was scrutinizing them and I noticed that all the half moons on the backs were not in uniform order. Meaning some would face left some would be a little more to the right. My question is, is this normal or should they all be facing the same direction?

My friend,
I haven't seen sub in pill form for a while now. You do mean the orange pentagon shaped pills, correct? Or however many sides the orange 8mg pills have, I forget.

I get 8mg TABS now bc insurance.
Insurance won't cover the generic and Reckitt will only sell the tabs because their patent ran out on the pills. All of a sudden they stated that "the pills don't work nearly as well as the tabs do" Which is utter nonsense. (like Listerine tabs, but these go under your tongue to sublingually<sp?> dissolve. Same method as the pills, but the tabs dissolve much faster, which is a plus.

Buprenorphine Identification

Uh, I'm probably missing something...but Imma go ahead and ask anyway.

Do they have 155 on one side and the half moon on the other, white , round (or "biconvex" according to the maker, Activis )?

They are generic suboxone, 8mg

[EDIT} found a pic and link. Google is my friend. And yours.

10713359195_3e032e3bdf_o.jpg

Read up on Suboxone here: http://www.opiateaddictionresource.com/medication_identification/buprenorphine_id

p.s. I'm pretty sure this is an Ecstasy forum. Maybe a moderator can help you out or move this thread.

Last edited: