• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Faith and doubt, representing without burden?

saucygirl

Bluelighter
Do you think, if you have a great amount of influence over someone important or a group of people, that this would become a psychological burden for you? In what way?

And please also, do you slightly teeter totter between faith and doubt in humanity, or firmly focused in one of them?

I am wondering that these two questions may be correlated.

Always with the hard Qs....
Do you think, if you have a great amount of influence over someone important or a group of people, that this would become a psychological burden for you?
Yes
In what way?
Making the "right" suggestive content for all.
do you slightly teeter totter between faith and doubt in humanity, or firmly focused in one of them?
teeter as observations have muddled my convictions.
IMO they do.
All that glitteres is not gold, friend.
MFs will fight against who moved their fuckin coffee cup even if it was themselves.

Do you think, if you have a great amount of influence over someone important or a group of people, that this would become a psychological burden for you?
Yes. I would feel a sense of responsibility. I would relate this to parenting. You feel responsible for the decisions made by the offspring even after they are knowledgeable to make decisions on their own.

And please also, do you slightly teeter totter between faith and doubt in humanity, or firmly focused in one of them?
I don’t teeter totter as I think my idea falls in the grey area. Ambivalence. I have strong feelings for each end of the spectrum. I always fall somewhere in the middle, usually influenced by recent experiences either in real life or in the media I consume.

I think there is a correlation that is mostly subconscious for the majority of people. But again, I think people are always looking for a simple, polarized answer to make everything make sense, and I the answers lies in the grey area between.
I’ve always believed having ideas is better than having beliefs. Beliefs get people killed.

Do you think, if you have a great amount of influence over someone important or a group of people, that this would become a psychological burden for you? In what way?

It is a psychological burden to live without any such influence let alone with it. I would say it’s relative to the person who’s willing to take on that responsibility. One who is authentically following the path of their life’s purpose will be properly prepared by the spirit world to take on such a challenge. It’s not as daunting or as tiring of a task if you are following your soul stream or if you feel like you have something important to say or to do.

And to answer your second question I do go back and forth between the fate of humanity. But the more I think about it the more it just seems like the only thing to do is to alleviate the potential disruptions or disasters that will arise as a result of the social consciousness being disconnected. It’s inevitable that there will be troubling times but if we were to make an effort to awaken our consciousness and activate our psychic abilities we will be less likely to fall and we will not be a match to complete extinction. It’s kind of hard to tell whether or not people will have the motivation to pursue that because once someone becomes aware of the spirit world and it’s potentials then it opens the door for new possibilities and causes the individual or the species to go in a completely different direction which is unexpected. So even though things might seem hopeless at times, there might be the possibility that someone or a group of people will achieve some significant amount of awareness and spirituality and it will cause a shift in the direction of humanity which can lead to different solutions.