• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Failed orgasm after taking Oxycodone + Morphine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doclad

Bluelighter
Good morning.

I'm not a habitual opiate user, but sometimes I like to enjoy its effects.

On Saturday night I took with a friend 15mg of Oxycodone and 4 hours later 50mg of Morphine. The walk was incredible, magical sleep and sensations very pleasant until Sunday morning.

Well, on Monday after eating I had sex with my wife, the strange thing about this experience is that when I ejaculated I did not feel any pleasure. On the contrary, the sensation radiated to my extremities as a strange, rather unpleasant, intermittent pain.

I have used opiates many other times, during sex I can not ejaculate or simply the pleasure is less, but this time it has been unpleasant.

Has anyone else had this sensation ever?

DocLad

Can't say that sounds common. 36+ hours later after one night of use makes me think it might have been something else besides the opioids. Although the problems you've had with opioids at other times might warrant a trip to the doctor, even if it's one of those unpleasant prostate checks at least you would have more to go on. Internet speculation isn't always an exact science. Hope it works out though.

I would definitely go to the doctor about that man, in all the time i was using opiates I never experienced that.

This isn't really appropriate for BDD though man, I've got to close it, hope you get this figured out.

Status
Not open for further replies.