• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Facial or skin lesions

Nitsuj714

Greenlighter
Hey BL! Im new here and was hoping to find some answers for a very frustrating situation i keep finding myself in. I have been using opiates to some degree for almost 10 years now. Within the last 3 or 4 years i have been exclusively using heroin and have been going though the recovery/ using dance for a while now. I used to use every single day and it literally almost ruined/took my life when i was hopelessly strung out.. But since then i have been going in and out of being sober and have put a lot of clean time together with a few days/ weeks in between when i jist simply want to get high the frustrating part is that every single time i start getting high again, my face starts to break out in lesions at an outstandingly fast rate... Which makes it pretty fuckin hard to conceal when i do get high... Ive lived all over, but primarily Chicago, LA and new york and have copped in each state. Ive never had this occur in LA or new york and actually just recently id say within the last year or so that it has started happening to me here in chicago. I mention the cities because each place packages and cuts the dope differently. I only snort so i have no issue with abcess or anything... I just get these lesions that i used to think were pimples that maybe i fucked with too much. But its just not the case. Within 1 or 2 days of using i swear to god it looks like i sandblasted my face... Some times are worse than others and sometimes its not really that noticable, but then there are times where I look like one of those tweakers from faces of meth. I just wanted to put this out there to hopefully get some answers on why this is happening, or possibly to find someone who has the same issue. It is beyond upsetting and yes i know... Just stop right? Well, i love getting high sometimes. Please if anyone can help with some answers i would be grateful!

@Nitsuj714 it sounds like you've answered your own question to me.
Chicago 'dope' is cut full of shit and/or something you're allergic to.

Hey BL! Im new here and was hoping to find some answers for a very frustrating situation i keep finding myself in. I have been using opiates to some degree for almost 10 years now. Within the last 3 or 4 years i have been exclusively using heroin and have been going though the recovery/ using dance for a while now. I used to use every single day and it literally almost ruined/took my life when i was hopelessly strung out.. But since then i have been going in and out of being sober and have put a lot of clean time together with a few days/ weeks in between when i jist simply want to get high the frustrating part is that every single time i start getting high again, my face starts to break out in lesions at an outstandingly fast rate... Which makes it pretty fuckin hard to conceal when i do get high... Ive lived all over, but primarily Chicago, LA and new york and have copped in each state. Ive never had this occur in LA or new york and actually just recently id say within the last year or so that it has started happening to me here in chicago. I mention the cities because each place packages and cuts the dope differently. I only snort so i have no issue with abcess or anything... I just get these lesions that i used to think were pimples that maybe i fucked with too much. But its just not the case. Within 1 or 2 days of using i swear to god it looks like i sandblasted my face... Some times are worse than others and sometimes its not really that noticable, but then there are times where I look like one of those tweakers from faces of meth. I just wanted to put this out there to hopefully get some answers on why this is happening, or possibly to find someone who has the same issue. It is beyond upsetting and yes i know... Just stop right? Well, i love getting high sometimes. Please if anyone can help with some answers i would be grateful!

How do you snort los angeles heroin? Or is it not tar?

Do you pick your face while high? When im high on opioids I tend to pick my face a bit (even though i have clear complexion).

Antihistamines might help in the event it is a histamine reaction of some sort.

Do you pick your face while high? When im high on opioids I tend to pick my face a bit (even though i have clear complexion).

While in LA back in like 2013 is when i first got introduced to the blues or 30mg roxies.. I had been fucking around recreationally with norcos here and there until the doc i had there started charging way too much so i started hittin up craigslist, yes craigslist to find pills and believe it or not there were plenty of peeps selling blues through CL.. Using code words like "roxy board shorts size 30" lol. So i found a good connect that legit made a killing driving all over the state literally serving people through CL. Which i thought was dumb as hell until he started fronting me hundreds of blues at 10$ a pop. So i literally started doing the same thing and was serving people coming from all over the place from as far as Colorado and vegas. Selling for 30 a pop i was making 20 for every pill i sold and i was seriously balling for a good year doing thus on the side along with my actual job which was super chill and allowed for me to set my own hours.. Well you know the story, i started snorting them little fuckers and before i knew it i was barely turning a profit and along with my extravagant lifestyle and the chicks that would love to swing by and throw some pussy at me for a few pills, i was barely breaking even (normally i would never think of doing that cuz ive never in my life paid for tail but these girls were straight models for the most part).. So then my connect drops off the face of the earth like a typical "too good to be true" connect does, i was stuck with a ridiculous habit and i also started renting a room out to this smoking hot chick who i was now dating that also had a habit i was funding.. I ciuldnt find blues anywhere for under 25 so that flipping shit was done with. I couldn't stand the black tar smoking it was fucking nasty i never shot up and couldnt fathom putting that shit into my arm. So i had met this super cholo somewhere along the line who had hit me up a while back claiming to have a steady connect for actual china whute but at the time i was still under the impression that i could NEVER touch heroin and it wasnt the same thing so i had just kinda left him hangin. But one day i was sick as fuck and still needing to work.. I am in an industry where you need to sell yourself and be very personable and be a straight up role model for clients who pay a high price for my services which is ironic and i was a total hypocrite and became basically a fraud living this alternate life..so i said fuck it and hit him up, not knowing what i was even about to purchase all i knew is that it should be some shade of white and smellnlike vinager.. I met up with super cholo somewhere in the inland empire which is basically the mexican beverly hills and the dude rolls up in a escalade with 3 other mega cholos and without having to say anything it was obvious he was involved with the cartel just how shit was conducted and i knew he wasnt to be fucked with.. He gave me like 10 grams of this off white shit that was 90% in the form of solid boulders that i legit had to cut with a razor and smelled through the bag basically stunk up the whole car.. So i knew withiut a doubt it was real. Dude fronted it to me and said he wanted a g back next week which i was immediately stressed out about. But i agreed and went on my way with my girl in shotgun. We did like a tiny line betwen the both of us and we wereboth sick. Within 5 minutes i was throwing up in a denny's parking lot and itching my nose but i was so happy lol. Anyways, i started dividingf it up into grams and cutting it with literal dramamine because it was that good. I could turn a gram into 6 grams and it was still 100x better than any black tar you could find and it was gone within 2 days and i made over 2500 in profit along with super cholo's band. So needless to say i aquired a silly habit but was again ballin. That went on for months until once again homie dropped off the face of the earth. Came back to chicago to try and get clean but couldnt deal with the wd and even the most fire dope out here would still leave me sick no matter how much i did. Fast forwArd.. Now the dope i get out here basically i wake up 4 hours later literally without a clue what happened and when i use now, ill use for a day or two and stop. But almost always ill break out at least a little bit, sometimes heavily with these weird ass lesions on my face legs and back that start out as acne looking pimples but literally develop into holes. Of i keep using they usually go away. But it still makes no sense to me.. And i definitely do not pick my face in front of the mirror like a tweaker. I happen to enjoy my face and besides using i exercise regularly, drink water eat prettty healthy and get plenty of sunlight. Ive noticed that getting sunlight and enoigh sleep helps keep it to a minimum but sometimes out of nowhere i look like 50 shades of meth and its always a dead giveaway that i got high. Fuck all you dope boys putting weird shit in the dope! Anyway yeah thats my LA dope story and if anyone knows wtf is up with that skin shit let me know

While in LA back in like 2013 is when i first got introduced to the blues or 30mg roxies.. I had been fucking around recreationally with norcos here and there until the doc i had there started charging way too much so i started hittin up craigslist, yes craigslist to find pills and believe it or not there were plenty of peeps selling blues through CL.. Using code words like "roxy board shorts size 30" lol. So i found a good connect that legit made a killing driving all over the state literally serving people through CL. Which i thought was dumb as hell until he started fronting me hundreds of blues at 10$ a pop. So i literally started doing the same thing and was serving people coming from all over the place from as far as Colorado and vegas. Selling for 30 a pop i was making 20 for every pill i sold and i was seriously balling for a good year doing thus on the side along with my actual job which was super chill and allowed for me to set my own hours.. Well you know the story, i started snorting them little fuckers and before i knew it i was barely turning a profit and along with my extravagant lifestyle and the chicks that would love to swing by and throw some pussy at me for a few pills, i was barely breaking even (normally i would never think of doing that cuz ive never in my life paid for tail but these girls were straight models for the most part).. So then my connect drops off the face of the earth like a typical "too good to be true" connect does, i was stuck with a ridiculous habit and i also started renting a room out to this smoking hot chick who i was now dating that also had a habit i was funding.. I ciuldnt find blues anywhere for under 25 so that flipping shit was done with. I couldn't stand the black tar smoking it was fucking nasty i never shot up and couldnt fathom putting that shit into my arm. So i had met this super cholo somewhere along the line who had hit me up a while back claiming to have a steady connect for actual china whute but at the time i was still under the impression that i could NEVER touch heroin and it wasnt the same thing so i had just kinda left him hangin. But one day i was sick as fuck and still needing to work.. I am in an industry where you need to sell yourself and be very personable and be a straight up role model for clients who pay a high price for my services which is ironic and i was a total hypocrite and became basically a fraud living this alternate life..so i said fuck it and hit him up, not knowing what i was even about to purchase all i knew is that it should be some shade of white and smellnlike vinager.. I met up with super cholo somewhere in the inland empire which is basically the mexican beverly hills and the dude rolls up in a escalade with 3 other mega cholos and without having to say anything it was obvious he was involved with the cartel just how shit was conducted and i knew he wasnt to be fucked with.. He gave me like 10 grams of this off white shit that was 90% in the form of solid boulders that i legit had to cut with a razor and smelled through the bag basically stunk up the whole car.. So i knew withiut a doubt it was real. Dude fronted it to me and said he wanted a g back next week which i was immediately stressed out about. But i agreed and went on my way with my girl in shotgun. We did like a tiny line betwen the both of us and we wereboth sick. Within 5 minutes i was throwing up in a denny's parking lot and itching my nose but i was so happy lol. Anyways, i started dividingf it up into grams and cutting it with literal dramamine because it was that good. I could turn a gram into 6 grams and it was still 100x better than any black tar you could find and it was gone within 2 days and i made over 2500 in profit along with super cholo's band. So needless to say i aquired a silly habit but was again ballin. That went on for months until once again homie dropped off the face of the earth. Came back to chicago to try and get clean but couldnt deal with the wd and even the most fire dope out here would still leave me sick no matter how much i did. Fast forwArd.. Now the dope i get out here basically i wake up 4 hours later literally without a clue what happened and when i use now, ill use for a day or two and stop. But almost always ill break out at least a little bit, sometimes heavily with these weird ass lesions on my face legs and back that start out as acne looking pimples but literally develop into holes. Of i keep using they usually go away. But it still makes no sense to me.. And i definitely do not pick my face in front of the mirror like a tweaker. I happen to enjoy my face and besides using i exercise regularly, drink water eat prettty healthy and get plenty of sunlight. Ive noticed that getting sunlight and enoigh sleep helps keep it to a minimum but sometimes out of nowhere i look like 50 shades of meth and its always a dead giveaway that i got high. Fuck all you dope boys putting weird shit in the dope! Anyway yeah thats my LA dope story and if anyone knows wtf is up with that skin shit let me know