• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Face getting red after smoking certain strains or concentrates?

eBagger

Bluelighter
I got some new concentrate and for some reason my face gets really red after I smoke. And I’ve looked it up before alot of same answers maybe sudden increase in blood pressure, but that’d be weird because one of the reasons I smoke is because its one of the only things that helps keep my blood pressure at a reasonable level.

I don’t think this happened with the last concentrate, at least not as directly related. My face is kind of red anyways because I have alot of fresh red blood cells, but this is a marked increase of a pattern that I’ve had to notice over the past month.

Anybody else's face get red from smoking certain strains?

Good ole face flush, lol. Let me guess, you're Caucasian of northern European decent, maybe Irish? German?

Let me guess, you might cough a little more with this product? It's more to deal with your bodies circulation than it does the cannabis....atleast with me and my Caucasian self lol

i used to get really red faced after smoking weed when i used to smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol to fall asleep and use caffeine to wake up... i stopped those habbits and just stuck to weed and psychedelics and my face got to be a much lighter color... i don't know what to tell you if you are just smoking weed though.

Haven't seen this happen before unless someone was coughing a bunch. Maybe it's some kind of allergy? I have seen some people break out in hives before