• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

ez test question

Red ghost

Bluelighter
Using an eztest I put a tiny amount in and it turned black strait away. There seems to be a slight purple but this might be wishful thinking. This is from a 0.9g sample and the amount used might have been 5mg if that, literally a pin head sized grain.

So, is it likely that my crystals are DXM as that is supposed to turn grey to black? I'm in the UK btw. I've only ever had a problem with speed being mixed in with my mdma.

Thanks for answering I'm sure I'm being paranoid.

Which eztest specifically did you use? They a few different ones that can test for MDMA, all with their own colours

moving from MED to pill testing Q&A

MDMA turns black on most EZ test, Without purple especially on mandelin/ketamine test. I've had some that didn't even have a purple hint at all and actually looked grey/black with a brown tint on all tests. It was still MDMA as I sent it for GC/MS. You have to remember these kits are presumptive, they're only good as a rough guide to make sure you don't have some complete other substance, the actual results often do vary a little bit.

It's an ecstasy amphetamine 2-cb test.
Was just wondering if I had anything to worry about. Will take it in a couple of weeks I'm confident now after doing some research. Thanks guys:)

High purity MDMA will go pretty much straight to black too. The sensible thing to do is to use two different tests or send it off to WEDINOS if you are unsure, but if you think you have MDMA and it reacts like MDMA then it probably is.

MDMA turns black on most EZ test, Without purple especially on mandelin/ketamine test. I've had some that didn't even have a purple hint at all and actually looked grey/black with a brown tint on all tests. It was still MDMA as I sent it for GC/MS. You have to remember these kits are presumptive, they're only good as a rough guide to make sure you don't have some complete other substance, the actual results often do vary a little bit.
Agreed, though for instance if you get black with a red hue, that could be normal on mandelin, but it isn't normal on marquis, so pretty important to watch secondary colour as well