View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Eyes not focusing in right after adrenic storm/serotonin syndrome

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
A week ago I had to go to the hospital for combining 20mg of MXP with 50mg of 4-HO-MIPT and 150mg wellbutrin (daily). Doctors weren't sure what had happened but it was a drug interaction they said had many of the symptoms of serotonin syndrome. Now I get these periods of time where my eyes don't focus in correctly and they easily sway off from what I am looking at. Will this go away, and is there a name for this effect?

Wasn't sure where to post this either, move it if necessary!

Sounds like it could even be NMDA-based HPPD. When I did K/probably other dissociatives sold on the street as K, that happened to me during the trip once. The blurriness. I would look at something and it would turn into fuzz then re-appear then turn back into fuzz over and over again while my vision gently moves around almost like one of those cameras that stabilizes the shaking to make the camera's movement look unnaturally smooth..

Sorry I couldn't help more.

Sounds like it could even be NMDA-based HPPD. When I did K/probably other dissociatives sold on the street as K, that happened to me during the trip once. The blurriness. I would look at something and it would turn into fuzz then re-appear then turn back into fuzz over and over again while my vision gently moves around almost like one of those cameras that stabilizes the shaking to make the camera's movement look unnaturally smooth..

Sorry I couldn't help more.

Dissociative based HPPD would certainly make sense. You did.

I do think I experienced something similar when I abused MXE.