PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Eyeballing 35mg 2cb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeq

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I'm just wondering approximately what 35mg of 2cb would look like? I want to prepare some doses for myself but have no scales, nor do I have a means to acquire or use them.

Like I said, a general estimate, not looking for an exact size.

Also posted in Homeless forum as unsure whether this belongs here :)

Dilute it in some water - then use a syringe that you can buy over the counter to dose (that has a measuring scale shown). Not as accurate as scales, safer than eyeballing.

Then just use ML's to MG's.

(Buy some scales)

^ this would only work, if he is 100% sure about how much material he has in the first place...

OP, get a scale... you can get an appropriate one for via amazon for about 30-40 bucks...

Last edited:
Nobody can answer this question and giving a general estimate is extremely dangerous and unsafe. Powders especially 2c-b will clump and there may look like less than there actually is. Just buy a cheap mg scale.

The advice was already given: buy a mg scale for a few tenners... eyeballing is unsafe and very trial and error (notice the error)... the powder may be much more fluffy from one batch to another so any other advice here would be pointless. And not to mention anti HR.

closed

Powders can have different density depending on how the particles are constituted - their shape, whether they're hollow or not, how homogenous it is, etc.

For instance, hollow-pyramid salt is the least dense (most surface area - "Alberger salt") versus kosher salt (flakes) versus table salt (very dense tiny cubes). Even though it's all sodium chloride, the crystal shape does vary, meaning the packing density changes. So a given amount of hollowed-out pyramid salt crystals can have as little as 1/3 the weight as the same volume as tiny tightly packed salt cubes.

This is also why I tell people to get a scale for kratom - various powdered leaves will have differing densities. Especially if there's stems in some and not others.

Get a scale and use volumetric measurement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.