• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Eye wiggles

opiatekrzy

Bluelighter
Is there any other drugs similiar to MDMA that cause eye wiggles just as bad as MDMA?

Just wondering if I indeed had MDMA it had made me very tired and I was having bouts of amnesia maybe it was cuz I took acid with and I don't know

It seems like typical too much MDMA for me. Next time try lowering the dose if you're flipping.

It felt nice but I think the lsd destroyed the magic as I took two hits. I didn't take the whole half gram at once. I'm just baffled as to why I was in and out of Consciousness because I was blacking out I was constantly banging my head against s***as I was walking around with the lights off and banging my head woke me up to realize f*** I'm sleepwalking or something haha. Yeah I definitely think the acid is what f***** it up

FAQ says your eyes wiggle because of nausea but many other drugs also cause nausea, why don't your eyes wiggle on heroin?

Half a gram? Holy fuck lol yeah that's enough to black out. I usually flip on 400mcg so I doubt it was the acid

I always thought it was muscle overflow. I twitch on command within 30s and had a weird gf who could do it within 1 second who's now transtrender..anyways it may be muscle overload / overflow.