• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids eye administration for opiates??

Mia.Carlson66

Bluelighter
Apologies if this is a dumb question but it just popped in my head because I know acid can be administered through the eye via eye drop and lately ive been plugging 5x or more a day and I don't necessarily enjoy it since the syringe I have isn't the smallest lol. But anyway I'm thinking opiates will probably burn the eyes and that's why no one ever talks about it or tries it
?

Ya please don't do this. Even if you had a 100% pure product (which you don't) it would be foolish. I'd imagine the reason for being able to do that with LSD is due to the fact that it is active in microgram doses - you wouldn't want to put 40MG of powder in your eye.

The more important reason to not put drugs in your eye is, you only have two eyes. So if an eye drop destroys your cornea because it's too acidic or something, you're pretty much done for.
Eye medications have to have their salinity and pH levels very carefully balanced so as to not damage the delicate tissue there. They're also made with highly sterile equipment and packaging, and sterile water with preservatives in them, so you don't inadvertently start a bacterial infection in your eye either.

Besides that, the eyeball doesn't really have a lot of super accessible blood vessels and is a very poor method to absorb drugs. Plus, if you think plugging 5x daily is uncomfortable, you haven't tried eye drops :) I would also imagine that trying to dose anything over about 0.5 - 1mg in an eye would cause massive irritation.

Please don't put things in your eye that shouldn't be there.

Apologies if this is a dumb question but it just popped in my head because I know acid can be administered through the eye via eye drop and lately ive been plugging 5x or more a day and I don't necessarily enjoy it since the syringe I have isn't the smallest lol. But anyway I'm thinking opiates will probably burn the eyes and that's why no one ever talks about it or tries it
?

Because it's fucking retarded. Why would you think you would get more out of it, just because it's a sensitive area? Just no, and don't put acid in your eye either, if it's in ethanol it's gonna fucking burn and probably damage your eye. I got denatured ethanol in my eye and my vision never fully recovered and my eye doctor confirmed the damage is most likely permanent. If your not willing to put it in your veins I don't even know why you think your eyeballs would be any better. Your eyeballs are alot like veins in sense that you only get the ones you have and if you fuck em up not much can be done. Except drugs usually get you high if you put them in your veins, unlike your eyes.

On an unrelated note if plugging is getting too expensive your next step is IV. If your not prepared to open a whole other can of worms that's going to end in nothing but pain and loss I would spend some time thinking about your usage and what it's going to cost you. It sounds like your not far off from the transfer if your ready to put something into your eye and risk damaging your vision for a more efficient buzz. I don't mean to preach but I think sadly most of what I say rings true.

Edit. Goddammit sekio first you ignore my pm and then you beat my advice by two minutes. WHY WONT YOU LOVE MEEEEE?!?!!

Last edited:
The more important reason to not put drugs in your eye is, you only have two eyes. So if an eye drop destroys your cornea because it's too acidic or something, you're pretty much done for.
Eye medications have to have their salinity and pH levels very carefully balanced so as to not damage the delicate tissue there. They're also made with highly sterile equipment and packaging, and sterile water with preservatives in them, so you don't inadvertently start a bacterial infection in your eye either.

Besides that, the eyeball doesn't really have a lot of super accessible blood vessels and is a very poor method to absorb drugs. Plus, if you think plugging 5x daily is uncomfortable, you haven't tried eye drops :) I would also imagine that trying to dose anything over about 0.5 - 1mg in an eye would cause massive irritation.

Please don't put things in your eye that shouldn't be there.

lol

I just had this visual of sekio sitting across from OP in kiddie chairs and calmly explaning why we shouldn't put things up our noses while fishing out a lego with plastic tweezers
It was incredibly vivid

lol

I just had this visual of sekio sitting across from OP in kiddie chairs and calmly explaning why we shouldn't put things up our noses while fishing out a lego with plastic tweezers
It was incredibly vivid

I know what you mean, I always "hear" what he writes in Cartmans mothers voice from Southpark. Well not everything but most his posts in OD.

Man, he would make a great nurse in the NICU where they're getting newborns off drugs

Man, he would make a great nurse in the NICU where they're getting newborns off drugs

I wonder if he would consider moving to Detroit to follow his true passion as Dr. House. Anyway I think we wasted enough of this thread with poor situational comedy, shoot me a pm or something I'm trying to make some new fwends on bl.

^^^ it's not that easy with wez. you gotta feel her out.

my friend did this with alcohol.

he was in the ambulance shortly after

^^^ it's not that easy with wez. you gotta feel her out.

my friend did this with alcohol.

he was in the ambulance shortly after

I can't imagine once palalcohol hits the market how many E.R. visits are gonna come from my age group sprinkling this shit in their eyes or snorting it. Like my jaw literally dropped when I learned the FDA approved it. Anyway getting a little off topic. I think palalcohol could do with its own thread if one doesn't already exist even if it's not openly offered yet.

Forgot to add. It seems like sourcing drugs and colleagues on bluelight is of equal difficulty. That was a joke.

I've tried it before except with just the powder while I was railing I just kinda put my finger in the powder and put it right on my eye and closed my eye it burned but hell so does snorting but after like 30 seconds my eye was numb. It was pretty enjoyable actually however I WOULDN'T reccomend just in the simple fact that I have no idea if it damaged my cornea or not, also it obviously makes you look higher than a kite (besides your already pin pupils) by giving you intense blood-shot eyes. All in all if you ever do it put it in the corner of your eye and just be careful.

I've tried it before except with just the powder while I was railing I just kinda put my finger in the powder and put it right on my eye and closed my eye it burned but hell so does snorting but after like 30 seconds my eye was numb. It was pretty enjoyable actually however I WOULDN'T reccomend just in the simple fact that I have no idea if it damaged my cornea or not, also it obviously makes you look higher than a kite (besides your already pin pupils) by giving you intense blood-shot eyes. All in all if you ever do it put it in the corner of your eye and just be careful.
Obviously trolling no one attempt this

It'll work, with heroin, I knew an old school latin king that did this shit, but I wouldn't follow his example, he had like, one arm, and half a foot from shooting drugs his entire life with reckless abandon. The eye drop thing was out of desperation, he seemed to think it had a good bioavailibility (he didn't use the word bioavaility, but said "that shit got me fucked up") but come on now, there's so many other ways that you can administer heroin/opiates/drugs that won't possibly blind you.

Zneg you're promoting something extremely harmful.... Maybe with a fent solution that's active in mcg range, but nothing else should be attempted to dose in the eye. Seriously with all the cut in heroin many would destroy their eye if they attempted anything like this.

I would if it worked. I really don't think it would work though. Unless what you got was like super concentrated heroin drops that were safe for the eye lol.

Drops are not the same as dipping your finger in powder and sticking it into your eyeball by touching your finger to your eye.... No people don't do that or I should say should not do that and if they did are extremely stupid for doing so.