• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

EXTREMELY tired after low quality weed(why?)

AbusedTampon

Bluelighter
So in a dream I, out of desperation, picked up some low quality mid weed, with seeds, stems, and very dark, almost brownish colored small nugs. Anyways, call me desperate, but I couldn't find anything else.

I stoked up around .4 out of a bong and got pretty walled. Nothing like I'm used to with high quality, but it was not bad. After an hour or two, I felt SO, unbearably tired. I couldn't stay awake.
This was definitely a Indica, but from good quality Indicas I never felt like this. Could this be because it's bad quality weed or because it's a really strong Indica(?)
And is there anything I can do to prevent feeling likewise?
Anything helps.

Last edited:
There's weed in my country called "Jam" from jamaica. It's skunky and brown and very sticky. Gets you high but you gotta handle 1 to the face solo dolo. Then after it's almost as though you took a xanax bar with no tolerance. Staying awake becomes near impossible. And yes it is quite low quality.

Otherwise, my tolerance to weed allows me to endure the sleepyness. Maybe you were just actually exhausted that day? You exercise? There's a lotta factors here. But skunky indica weed will mess you up good. How do you know your weed was Sativa?? You grew it?

Next time put this in the Cannabis Discussion. The guys over there would be able to help. :)

Messed up, I meant Indica. And I am 100% sure it was an Ondica because of the body high and drowsiness. But I didn't get enough sleep so that might be a big factor. I'm going to try toking up again when I feel more energized and generally better.
Thanks for the input ;)

Schwag is well known for making people sleepy if you smoke a decent amount of it.