• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Extremely high BP, help!

Definitely call 911 if its way too high. Be careful trying to drop it only your own. Dropping your BP too fast can lead to a stroke and/or brain damage. You dont wanna risk hurting yourself waiting on an answer here instead of getting some medical attention man.

lower blood pressure immediately using medication in hospital only please don't panic and calm down.
don't smoke right now until you feel better.
you can speed up the lowering of blood pressure drink water, milk strawberry juice, olive oil.

How high is your BP?
180 over 120 or higher is a medical emergency and you should seek medical help immediately.
You could die but also have a stroke and have permanent life changing disabilities.

How high is your BP?
180 over 120 or higher is a medical emergency and you should seek medical help immediately.
You could die but also have a stroke and have permanent life changing disabilities.
BP is 160 over 110. I have a heating pad on my feet as heat dialates blood vessels lowering BP. I ate a banana and a handful of blueberries. Drank two cups of tea. Also, applied lavender, Clary sage and frankincense essential oils.

BP is 160 over 110. I have a heating pad on my feet as heat dialates blood vessels lowering BP. I ate a banana and a handful of blueberries. Drank two cups of tea. Also, applied lavender, Clary sage and frankincense essential oils.
Alright so, if you don't have a heart condition you are relatively safe but stay away from more Meth, and any stimulant drugs including caffeine so no more tea.
Try to relax as much as you can given your state right now.
Inhale and exhale slowly.
It will slowly pass but will take hours.
You should know the crash will be extremely unpleasant, do not redose and take a few days off if you can and if you can't cut down on the intake.

Reactions: CFC
Alright so, if you don't have a heart condition you are relatively safe but stay away from more Meth, and any stimulant drugs including caffeine so no more tea.
Try to relax as much as you can given your state right now.
Inhale and exhale slowly.
It will slowly pass but will take hours.
You should know the crash will be extremely unpleasant, do not redose and take a few days off if you can and if you can't cut down on the intake.
No heart condition. I have been doing deep breathing, will continue as you say. Does aspirin lower blood pressure fast? I won't do anymore meth. Thank you for responding.

A nice hot bath/shower will help relax things. But you should try to calm down too. Understand that a BP at that level for a few hours (even days and weeks) won't have any long-term negative effects in an otherwise mostly healthy person without heart issues. And that this is a pretty typical side-effect for an awful lot of people who use meth and other stimulants. Which is not to say it's trivial and should be ignored, but that you need to put it in perspective. You seem a little paranoid tbh, which you should know is also a side-effect of meth use, as it can distort your thoughts and provoke an exaggerated fear response.

As for Aspirin, it won't lower blood pressure much - it can actually aggravate the pacemaker in the heart and increase the pulse rate. Just try to relax, have a bite to eat (if you can) and some nice hot drinks (not caffeinated though - that could enhance both the meth and your BP), and in just a few hours your heart will be mostly back to normal.

A nice hot bath/shower will help relax things. But you should try to calm down too. Understand that a BP at that level for a few hours (even days and weeks) won't have any long-term negative effects in an otherwise mostly healthy person without heart issues. And that this is a pretty typical side-effect for an awful lot of people who use meth and other stimulants. Which is not to say it's trivial and should be ignored, but that you need to put it in perspective. You seem a little paranoid tbh, which you should know is also a side-effect of meth use, as it can distort your thoughts and provoke an exaggerated fear response.

As for Aspirin, it won't lower blood pressure much - it can actually aggravate the pacemaker in the heart and increase the pulse rate. Just try to relax, have a bite to eat (if you can) and some nice hot drinks (not caffeinated though - that could enhance both the meth and your BP), and in just a few hours your heart will be mostly back to normal.
Thank you so much for your response. I've been drinking warm water and nibbling on fruit and yogurt. I'm truly not paranoid but, was fearing problems caused by high BP. I am as relaxed as is possible on meth. Lol