❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Extremely anxious about my fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubuntu1

Greenlighter
I'm a 25 year old male that has recently discovered that he has a fetish. Ever since puberty I have been extremely turned on by girls that wore thongs( underwear) . Like on a scale of 1 to 10 I might find a girl attractive but if she wore thongs too then it would make the attraction a 10. I never really thought much about it until recently and I have become greatly concerned about this. I have been reading online about how fetishes are a type of mental disorder that needs treatment and it has been giving me a lot of anxiety . I have almost been trying to convince myself lately that I don't like my fetish and have been trying to bury my feelings. I can "get off" to other things besides my fetish now if I try but it still makes me feel like all these years I've had a terrible mental illness. What do I do now I feel like some sort of freak. Should I try to take libido reducing medication so that I don't get turned on by my fetish?
Also it says on the Wikipedia article about paraphilias that fetishism is a subset of paraphilia. Well paraphilias include everything from bdsm to even bestiality. It gives me a lot of anxiety to even be considered in the same class as something like bestiality in terms of them both being a "paraphilia" . it sickens me and I feel gross. I almost feel like I want to die cause I wasn't born normally

Don't be embarrassed by having a sex fetish for a woman wearing a certain type of underwear.

When you have sex with a woman who you are dating or who is your girlfriend buy her a thong and tell her to wear in during sex or before sex since you think it's sexy.

You may well have a mental disorder, it appears to me you are suffering from serious anxiety.

There's nothing wrong with your supposed fetish, but your anxiety over it can be unhealthy. Kinda ironic actually.

I do have an anxiety disorder, OCD. But I think that the fetish is also a problem

With respect, it is not. There would only be a problem if you were unable to get off any other way. Having fetishes is very common and a normal part of human sexuality, that's not just my opinion but that of mainstream science and medicine too. Your attempts to repress your desires is the real problem here. There is nothing either wrong, abnormal, or uncommon about anything you've said except for your extreme anxiety and aversion to it. Any half decent doctor specializing in human sexual behavior would agree with me. Stop worrying so much and embrace and explore your sexuality. That is far healthier than repression and denial.

I'd suggest seeing a psychiatrist. In the mean time, get one of these for the next lucky lady!

29estoy.jpg

Fetishes are normal but you don't have to get anxious over it unleas it is something illegal.

I turn on by maid or school girl uniforms or girls wearing a shemagh.

What kind of a society tells its youth that it's immoral to have a fetish? I mean Jesus man, yours is so tame and docile compared to mine and most others too... Just let go and get off to what you like!

Also, I specifically only like thongs/ g strings not panties in general. I'm not sure why like maybe I subconsciously made some sort of connection between women wearing thongs and them being more "available"/ naughty or something I have no idea

Right. So you have the same fetish issue in multiple threads. You'll be ok. They're just panties.

/closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.