• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Extreme MDMA comedown! How do I get over this?

coolguy91

Greenlighter
Hi, I took 1/8g on the Friday, then the following Monday and once again on the Friday. So I have taken 3 helping of MDMA in the space of a week. After the second MDMA session I was feeling tired constantly then after I took in tonight, with a lot of alcohol consumption I have had some very bad effects.
I was extremely agitated/anxious as well as having mini panic attacks. I have managed to calm myself down and had about 3 hours sleep before waking up panicking once again.
How can I combat these anxious/panicky/depressed feelings? I am now giving up MDMA after this experience, but I need to be better in 9 days time?
I've heard drinking milk and orange juice will help?
i have taken MDMA a month before this last week and I got over the comedown easily, but this time has been awful. I am writing this after taking the last bomb 12/13 hours ago?. Has the alcohol consumption got anything to do with this?
I am worried about long term effects from this, and how it will effect me when I got on holiday in 8 days time?
Also I am currently on my own, and I thought talking with people would help, maybe I should get a mate over to chill with me all day too? to keep me sane?
Or is this all in my mind?
Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
I'm surprised you got that bad of a comedown from only 1/8th a gram 3 x in a week. But its totally possible, seems some people on here get away with much worse abuse. Are you 100% positive that it was MDMA? Sounds like either you are very sensetive or you had something very nasty that wasn't mdma.

You have to stop taking drug for a while. If panic attack persists, you'd better seek doctor's help.

time is the only healer. your last dose was only 13 hours ago just drink plenty of water and try sleep it off i'm sure you will be fine in 9 days time

lay off the drugs, avoid stressful situations, drink lots of water, eat healthy stuff and do some exercise like going for a run. you could make some breathing exercises aswell.

MDMA will have me feeling like absolute shit for up to several weeks after a single use. Probably because I go mad for a bit and go overboard with drinking alcohol... What helps is to force yourself to get up and move around. Exercising helps A LOT, although it might be hard to get yourself up to go do that. Also eat loads of protein rich foods and loads of fruit/veg. St John's Wort and 5-htp/tryptophan supplements can help as well!

if you feel shit for several weeks from one nights use is it really worth it?

lay off the drugs, avoid stressful situations, drink lots of water, eat healthy stuff and do some exercise like going for a run. you could make some breathing exercises aswell.

Yeah, especially do running (cardio) for 30 mins helps much on relaxing.