• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom Extracts, withdrawal and tolerance

Mycophile

Bluelighter
So, I usually take a break from kratom every few days, and I usually only dose once per day between 2.8-3.2 grams. I dosed 6 days in a row, (before that it was 2 days off) and only 2 of them did I dose twice. However, I took a strong kratom extract yesterday, and usually I avoid extracts. Now I've decided I'm going to take a break for a few days cause my withdrawals normally only last 3 days.

However, it's 24 hours later and my withdrawals haven't started yet!! Does this necessarily mean I'm going to have REALLY bad withdrawals this time? Because normally I would already be in WD now from plain leaf. I am worried that this could mean that I took so much Mitragynine yesterday that it's not even out of my system yet and that when it does start to leave I could be in for a rougher ride than before. But is that necessarily the case? Could I get lucky and have it not be worse than past WD episodes? What does it usually mean for you guys if it takes longer than expected for your WD to show up? Also, do Kratom extracts ALWAYS kill your tolerance so that you need more plain leaf afterwards to get the same effect?