View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Extending Al-Lad duration

NeoLid

Bluelighter
Hello, Im gonna be taking a trip to Montreal this weekend and I wanna trip while there. I was planing on taking Al-Lad when we go exploring, my only problem is the short duration, I would really like to make it last a full 12 - 14 hours, instead of the 8ish hours I get.

Im thinking of taking 450 ug as my initial dose ( I know how high this is, but Ive done this dose few times already) , then taking a boster dose later on to exted the duration, so my question is when and how much should I take to extend the duration without increasing the effects too much?

I also have a few other options of I was thinking of. The first being is to take a mix of lsd and al lad as I have a bunch both (Reason I want to take al lad in the first place is because of the lighter headspace and stronger visuals, feels like it would be a better option for being out in public exploring). Or I was taking thinking of taking some mdma when I start to feel the effects decline, but I was hoping to save that for the next night. I know smoking weed on the come down can bring you back up close to the peak, but I feel like you couldn't use this method to keep the trip going for an extra 4-6 hours. And i will always have benzos on hand incase shit starts to get to intense.

TL:DR when do i take more al lad to extend durration of trip?