View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines Extending 2C-B high?

fugme

Bluelighter
2C-B is my all time favorite and sacred drug which as a rule i don't use more than twice a year. I don't experience any psychedelic effects, but rather feels somewhat like MDMA high people describe (i personally don't like it). The main problem is the duration of actual peak is not that longer than MDMA, with the difference it tapers down slowly and seems like it lasts longer, but i would like to enjoy this tremendous experience for at least twice as long if not half a day.

I have tried numerous tryptamines/lysergamides/phenetylamines which some of them i like, but nothing quite matches the mental and physical attributes of 2C-B.

I have tried 2C-B-FLY numerous times, which by itself is really nothing like 2C-B, i would however note that paired with phenibut it is best drug/combo for immersing into movies/shows/anime. Next and most easily available choices would be bk-2C-B and bh-2C-B, with long term looking out for other 2C drugs with longer duration and even 4C substitutes as well as analogs like BOB, DOB etc. (if bromination is even the key???).

What would more experienced users suggest?

Low dosages of cannabis taken at the comedown can bring you right back up for a couple hours, but you have to be really careful with this.
You could also just try redosing, as 2CB doesn't have the immediate tolerance of other psychedelics.

Low dosages of cannabis taken at the comedown can bring you right back up for a couple hours, but you have to be really careful with this.
You could also just try redosing, as 2CB doesn't have the immediate tolerance of other psychedelics.

I’ve found the same with the phens I’ve tried. Mescaline doesn’t induce much tolerance which makes it a great first psychedelic for a multiple day festival. Interesting to hear 2CB is the same, looking back so was 2CE..

-GC

Redosing 2C-B works pretty well, I usually take 3/4 of my initial dose two hours later to keep going for another 2-3. 2C-B is marvelous and one of my absolute favorite substances but the short duration is its biggest drawback. With 25mg HCl I’m usually back to baseline in 4 hours..

about a week and a half ago i dosed 2cb for about 8-10 hours a day two days in a row by redosing. I was doing low/moderate doses and didn't seem to build much tolerance. this was with a nasal spray

I’ve found the same with the phens I’ve tried. Mescaline doesn’t induce much tolerance which makes it a great first psychedelic for a multiple day festival. Interesting to hear 2CB is the same, looking back so was 2CE..

-GC
hmmm.... fascinating..... *ruffles through some secret boxes looking for that old 2C-E stash*.....

Sorry for the late reply and thank you all for your input, i will try immediate redosing next time. Although once (and back then my tolerance to stimulants and serotonergic drugs was very low) i tried taking it 2 days in a row and 2nd day wasn't as good, but maybe same-day redosing will work better.

What dosage are you taking?

I take 20-25mg of Hbr.

I love me some 2c-B too.

What I do mostly is take some ALLAD or LSD and 3-4 hours later take my 2c-b dose. Fun day guaranteed. I prefer 2c-B in social settings to MDMA.

At home, when there is time and set(ting) is right, I like: T0: LSD ; T+4h: MDMA ; T+7h: 2c-B.

Redosing 2c-B is possible too but I wanna stretch my stash as long as possible ;)

I once combined 2c-b with piracetam and it went on for about 8 hours. It was a mind fuck. I wouldn’t do it again, actually, but it did last longer.

-GC
Hey G_Chem. Off topic, but have you found the phenethylamines to produce any burnout similar to the MDMA burn?
I'm more fuzzy and wiped out after Mescaline, but I don't think it's anything permanent or long lasting. I dunno. What do you think?

I used to customarily add 2C-D to most trips, about 20mg or so around 40% of the way through whatever drug it was and this usually amped it up and extended things nicely without changing character too much. It was especially nice on the downward slop of mushrooms or 4AcoDMT where it added some digital clarity to the emerging sense of self.

I found this worked really well with 2CE and 2CB. OTOH, it sometimes made the tail of a empathogen experience a bit more dysphoric or cracky.

I yearn regularly for 2CD but it seems to be a very rare commodity these days. Oh well, I used many many grams of this stuff so maybe that's it for my lifetime.

I did try bh-2C-B. Thats a a weird one. Ill also receive bk-2C-B and take it on weeked.