• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

extended release oxy tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.

lnternetangel

Greenlighter
Hi there! I'm new to this site so forgive me if this post seems disorganized. basically, I've got this great full bottle of 10mg extended release "crush proof" oxy. I managed to shatter one using a kitchen knife, but i figure it will still be extended release. I'm wondering if there's any way for me to get high on these, especially without having to snort them.

Thanks for the help in advance!!

What formulation are they? There are techs available to break them down into instant release or in some cases a tech to even iv them.

I'm wondering if there's any way for me to get high on these, especially without having to snort them.

Yes, just eat several, depending on your tolerance, between 2 to 4?

Just because it's extended release doesn't mean you won't get high.

Yes, just eat several, depending on your tolerance, between 2 to 4?

Just because it's extended release doesn't mean you won't get high.

This is accurate, if you have a low/no tolerance then the slow release will still give you a decent buzz. Personally I prefer to implement some form of preparation that turns them into an instant release. The high is stronger but obviously shorter

I used to wrap those in a little wax paper and tap it with a hammer a few times. Even when crushed the effect isn't quite as fast as an instant release but still a better effect than the whole pill.

Sorry, getting high faster is not what we're about. Please read about HR in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.