• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Exposing pics of my wife cuz she cheated;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of like biting your nose to spite your face no? You were married to that as you put chubby whore. If you're trying to humiliate her bc she is gross it doesn't say to much for where you been laying pipe this whole time. Much better ways to seek revenge. Use yourself imagination.

If you're serious, then not only is it morally wrong which people like you can give a shit less about, it is against the law and you can be sued for sending such private photos without the victim's consent. Especially with the intent to do harm as you stated so clearly.

Even if you delete this thread, the forum-specific mod and the admins can still access it, and such information can be requested if it is for something as serious as this.

I hope one of the mods take the appropriate action to such a shit thread.

If your post is any indication of your maturity and attitude with her while you were married, I don't blame her for looking outside of the marriage. Sounds like she put on weight and got "chubby" because she wasn't happy...same for the cheating. Your post is nauseating.

I can't stand people who objectify women. armystrong, your post is just about that. You think she was your property and that now she is someone else's property and you want to degrade her value.

You disgust me.

I hope you learn some day that women are persons too instead of being objects you use to satisfy your needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.