Expert Needed: Lower T after Starting TRT/Cruise

m060mm

Bluelighter
My baseline is low: over six months it was checked several times. 300's range, low 400 total w appropriate freeT, E2, prolactin, progesterone, T3, T4 etc. Full panel, pretty average.

It was then tested recently, after trying Androderm and settling on test cyp IM/SC 3x/week @125mg.

Total T: 213

What the hell? Can anyone explain how 125mg shut me down but didn't do enough to raise my levels to norm-optimal?

• I'm following protocol
  • I'm using hCG according to generally accepted guidelines
  • I'm not using anastrozole
  • The testosterone quality is good

Thanks for any advice, links, anecdotes, etc.

You would be best asking a doctor as to the reasons behind this. With 125mg per week you should be getting 86.25mg testosterone per week of actual testosterone whereas average male output is between 4-7mg per day which is 48mg max.
Your doctor would know best why this is

My baseline is low: over six months it was checked several times. 300's range, low 400 total w appropriate freeT, E2, prolactin, progesterone, T3, T4 etc. Full panel, pretty average.

It was then tested recently, after trying Androderm and settling on test cyp IM/SC 3x/week @125mg.

Total T: 213

What the hell? Can anyone explain how 125mg shut me down but didn't do enough to raise my levels to norm-optimal?

• I'm following protocol
  • I'm using hCG according to generally accepted guidelines
  • I'm not using anastrozole
  • The testosterone quality is good

Thanks for any advice, links, anecdotes, etc.

Somethings not right... 125mg should be 550 ng/dl... just to clarify:

Was the Cypionate pharma grade..?

How soon after injection did you conduct blood tests..?

How many times per weeks did you inject..?

What was the dose each injection..?

How many weeks have you been injecting Cypionate..?

Are you taking the hCG with the testosterone injections, how much, how often..?

With 125mg per week you should be getting 86.25mg testosterone per week of actual testosterone whereas average male output is between 4-7mg per day which is 48mg max.

Thank you for this. Very helpful.

Somethings not right... 125mg should be 550 ng/dl... just to clarify:

Was the Cypionate pharma grade..?

How soon after injection did you conduct blood tests..?

How many times per weeks did you inject..?

What was the dose each injection..?

How many weeks have you been injecting Cypionate..?

Are you taking the hCG with the testosterone injections, how much, how often..?

How did you arrive at my personal test levels based only on 'input'? Just curious as that'd be extremely helpful for many people trying to troubleshoot.

Underground but a top 3 producer so I'm not questioning the gear. Yet.

I inject every third day, working out to 125mg (50 units) average per week. (EOD is too much but I want consistency so I choose a 9-day schedule)

Many, many weeks. I actually don't remember when I switched from Androderm. Probably two years ago.

I am taking hCG although I'm running low so I'm conserving it to 100iU EOD instead of 250iU. I figured the extra cyp would make up for it, even though I know the risks of fertility and general maintenance. That checks out too, I did the pregnancy test and I'm positive.

I do need a full workup as I don't have a recent one to go on and my past results aren't valid as they're all prior to medication.
I'll post those as soon as I can get a requisite for a decent panel.

Thanks

edit: I feel better though, I'm at a healthy weight finally and all the test-associated deficiencies have resolved themselves. It's more a question of what these low readings are the result of, and why I'm feeling fine at a lower level than my baseline (300's, low 400's one time - several tests, three full workups)

Thank you for this. Very helpful.

How did you arrive at my personal test levels based only on 'input'? Just curious as that'd be extremely helpful for many people trying to troubleshoot.

Underground but a top 3 producer so I'm not questioning the gear. Yet.

I inject every third day, working out to 125mg (50 units) average per week. (EOD is too much but I want consistency so I choose a 9-day schedule)

Many, many weeks. I actually don't remember when I switched from Androderm. Probably two years ago.

I am taking hCG although I'm running low so I'm conserving it to 100iU EOD instead of 250iU. I figured the extra cyp would make up for it, even though I know the risks of fertility and general maintenance. That checks out too, I did the pregnancy test and I'm positive.

I do need a full workup as I don't have a recent one to go on and my past results aren't valid as they're all prior to medication.
I'll post those as soon as I can get a requisite for a decent panel.

Thanks

edit: I feel better though, I'm at a healthy weight finally and all the test-associated deficiencies have resolved themselves. It's more a question of what these low readings are the result of, and why I'm feeling fine at a lower level than my baseline (300's, low 400's one time - several tests, three full workups)

500mg/week of test-e or c should show at 2200 ng/dl in blood tests.... !!!

125mg/week... this should equate to about 550 ng/dl

Either your Test-c or hCG is bunk..!!

Your Test-C is probably olive oil... hCG might be sufficient to show low normal of 213 ng/dl....

or hCG is bunk and test-c is underdosed by half..!!

Last edited: