• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Experiments with mixing pure drugs with additives?!

Bitchniggaz

Bluelighter
Most of us have a bad experience with other people mixing stuff into drugs and then selling it for more profit..

But have you ever tried to modify the effects of a compund by adding something that is not a drug?

Why would someone do that??
Well let me give some examples and hopefully someone gets curious.

For example ive tried adding between 5-15% of a amino acid called glycine into smaller batches of ketamine.
This was some insanely potent K, so you barely noticed any difference in potency.
I took a good amputation myself and gave some away to my friend during a festival.

My subjective observation is that the glycine helped me stay more relaxed during the binge.
It also made my nose more runny, so it was easier to snort the K since i didnt get clogged up.

Also i felt some synergy from the gabaergic effects of the glycine and the K.
It makes it smoother and less jittery late in the binge.

Could def be all placebo though, idk if glycine should be active in those amounts (did about 4-5g ket in 48h (around 4-500mg glycine)

I usually take it orally once in awhile as a sleep aid.
Combined with magnesium it really knocks me out.

I'm much of a purist when it comes to the taking of individual drugs. Adding stuff to whatever you're snorting innately reduces the availability. I do take magnesium in glycine form before my k trips however. I am very relaxed when I do this. I have to say I've mixed up cocaine and ketamine, but no supplements were added. Mannitol is a common cutting agent so when working with strong compounds like the zene family or fentanyl analogues it is wise to blend with mannitol. Volumetric dosing is easier but it hydrolyzes some compounds like H.