• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Experimenting with Phentermine (Adipex)

KyleKeith1024

Greenlighter
I've taken Phentermine, orally, (37.5 mg Tabs) on a handful of occasions. I'm pretty pleased with the experiences. My DOC is Adderall, which I snort, mostly. So you can probably see where this is heading... Just curious if anyone has tried snorting Phentermine, and if it's worth it or any better than taking them orally. Thanks!

Yeah, I have. Its not great. Burns a bit. Oral is better but dont expect anything great from it. Ive recently been experimenting with several prescription diet pills and phentermine, for recreational purposes is the worst among the 4 Ive had even in larger doses.

Phentermine causes mainly norepinephrine release in the brain and very little dopamine, much like ephedrine or the levo isomer of methamphetamine.

Indeed, polymath. I will say when I got the dose right, that was a breath of fresh air. It really is quite pleasant but also an effort to find the sweet spot and probably not the safest thing in the world to be attempting.

Hi Kittycat5- I'm new to the board. Currently taking phentermine but I was curious about the 3-4 others you mentioned you were trying- would you mind sharing what those are? Phentermine just isn't working for me now.and I've got a LONG way to go!
Thanks so much for your help, have a great day-

Diethylproprion, phendimetrazine, and benzphetamine. Benzphetamine was my favorite.

Good luck if you are trying to lose weight. I just enjoy stimulants. :)

I always wondered about Phendimetrazine. Phenmetrazine has such a lauded history among certain folks as being a pure and clean stimulant without many of the negative side-effects of Amphetamines. Being that Phendimetrazine is basically a prodrug for the drug, it must be essentially the same experience. What was it like compared to Amphetamines KC5?

Its a prodrug and like 35% converts to phenmetrazine slowly. Lets just say John Lennon wouldnt give it the time of day. Not terrible if you megadose but not great either. Maybe like 10mg Adderall at 140 to 175mg phendimetrazine.

Its a prodrug and like 35% converts to phenmetrazine slowly. Lets just say John Lennon wouldnt give it the time of day. Not terrible if you megadose but not great either. Maybe like 10mg Adderall at 140 to 175mg phendimetrazine.
I took like half a gram (over 500mg) of this phendimetrazine shit and it still sucks balls. So much disappointment. Thought that i was basically going to finally get to (basically) try Phenmetrazine :/. (Which is a long lost dream of mine, along with 4MAR, Qualuudes, various Barbs, and some Cocaine bought in Peru) Honestly, I think Phentermine was better, and didn't have to take 15 pills (I had the 35s or whatever they are).

Pretty functional at 4-6 pills, but I'm not a "functional stimulant" guy. I take stimulants to get fucked up kinda guy. Also, seems to work great for the depression and fatigue and cravings caused by opioid withdrawal, which i was I wanted it to do, so I guess i cant be too pissed. I dont see how some of you guys buy RCs and shit for functionality. Anytime I begin to feel that signature amphetamine come up feeling My body and brain automatically expects euphoria, and if I dont get that it ruins the entire day/night for me.

But anyways, I also want to mention that these things take FOREVER to kick in even on an empty stomach. Honestly, I'd be better off with some damn benzedrex and that shit is HORRID (But it least it has kinda sorta some descent euphoria for a few hours.). This basically fills like when you smoke just enough meth to piss you off, and then you start immediately crashing. You feel "high" without feeling high if ya know what I mean. Very aggravating.

No real rush when it kicked in. Mild euphoria for like a second and a little chattiness for a while, probably would be enjoying it more if I wasn't expecting my mind to be blown by the legendary Phenmetrazine.

But I will say its great for work. If you can get over the anxiety and that pissed off, agitated feeling you get when a dose of an amp doesn't quit do it for you, and just except it then it definitely makes work easier and.more tolerable.

Its geeky for sure, but the "euphoria" it provides feels like its being squeezed slowly from a very small hole and very incrementally, as opposed to the normal full on, unrestrained dopamine waterfall of meth or even Addy that im used to in these kinds of drugs. My only hope is that it doesn't cause me to crave a real stim high so bad that i wind uo caving and going get some meth. Just sorta ran into this shit and got super excited when I found out it turns into Phenmetrazine. It just makes it all the more disappointing.

Know this is old, but should I take more? Only roughly 10mgs of these 30mg pills is supposedly converted into Phenmetrazine, and I read somewhere that Preludin is useless for a high under 100mg. I've taken the equivalent of like 150mg of the metabolite (assuming that my liver did the max 30 percent conversion). But that is over a few hours. It feels very dirty and not really smooth at all

Hell, I would easily eat or shoot at least a dub (200mg) of meth as a regular dose. Maybe this stuff needs an equivalent of 2-300mg of Phenmetrazine in metabolites in order to get high. But damn man I already have taken half a gram of this shit, and it still fills like maybe 100mg of ritalin or 30mg of addy but with noticably less euphoria.

Last edited:
I always wondered about Phendimetrazine. Phenmetrazine has such a lauded history among certain folks as being a pure and clean stimulant without many of the negative side-effects of Amphetamines. Being that Phendimetrazine is basically a prodrug for the drug, it must be essentially the same experience. What was it like compared to Amphetamines KC5?
The thing that made Phenmetrazine awesome was the rush when injected.