View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Experiencing nerve pain in hand after 25-NB use

Greataware34

Greenlighter
I recently had an encounter with an unknown 25-NB blotter tab that was supposed to be acid but I did some research after taking and noticed the effects that I felt weren't really as acid was described on the web. I let the tab sit on my tounge for about 25 mins before swallowing. The First 2-3 hours within ingestion I felt a little speed up and a little drunk somewhat, even though I don't drink anymore.

After a while I just felt really jumpy and shaky/cold in a heated room and overall just did not feel good. I noticed some pain in the right side of my ribs and chest which then somewhat radiated down my right arm after a few hours. This was after smoking a bowl of weed. I was worried for a while because my right upper ribcage/peck even my shoulder has pain inside the muscles.

I do believe I have nerve damage in my right wrist from an injury that occurred about 2 years ago from a compression wrapped to tight on a sprained thumb. After this injury I had a steroid injection in my injured arm, which at the time I remember didn't help that much. I remember my forearm feeling really weak and painful after that.

I've read of the vasoconstrictive side effects that come from these types of drugs am wondering if it could have caused any further damage to the already injured limb. I've also read about it turning limbs blue due to lack of circulation. Right now there is a constant pain in the middle of my right wrist down my forearm. And also feels tight in those areas. Also there's pains inside my right ribs if I cough or breathe too hard. Also felt that pain a few hours after taking. Which hasn't really stopped and I'm confused as to what's going on. Might be something I should take up with a Dr but want to hear some possible explanations and how to reverse this feeling. I drank some cayenne pepper water earlier which made me feel a little better but not much

Are there feelings like tingling or numbness besides pain or weakness that actually indicate a nerve problem? You would probably expect to feel this in your hand too, like 2 of the fingers only... It would probably help to describe the pain / sensation. There are many types of pain, let alone different sensations.

Neuropathy is also a possibility, when the blood flow to the nerve is constricted which can be due to various reasons besides directly from vasoconstriction. You are right however that vasoconstriction can make such matters worse. Depending on the exact injury you would probably need to do exercises to prevent inadequate blood flow and over time it should recover.

The weakness also is consistent with nerve issues but I don't think it is conclusive from what you describe.

I don't think blue extremeties or limbs are all that typical for N-benzyl phens, that is more typical for DOX / bromo-dragonFLY i would say. However they still do cause vasoconstriction - I have felt the coldness and think it is related. While the effects of these drugs on the body are still quite unclear, try not to worry too much about having taken the drug this time and focus on managing your injury which apparently was there latently but got brought into the light and exacerbated.

If you are not sourcing these types of drugs from people with a high reputation to uphold it is a good idea though to get a reagent for next time.

I know the feeling of wanting to figure this out, but quite quickly it can get pointless to look up symptoms and keep speculating and you are much better off just going to a GP or fysio therapist.