• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

experiences with video games on hallucinogens. deep immersive story driven games

flyCrow

Bluelighter
im curious to know anyones experiences with this. i was thinking a low dose of something like 25c and playing through the last of us could be a very immersive experience. is it possible to zone into something like that on hallucinogens?
any experiences? i know it would be fun to play some stuff in a casual way but i figured when it comes to being completely immersed drugs like would make me too scatter brained

a low dose of 25c. what do you think?
got any other recommendations of different drugs?

I always hated video games on psychedelics, nbomes are lame in general anyway and dangerous. Go outside with some lsd or 4-sub tryptamines at least.

nbomes are fine, ive had some great experiences. whereas lsd for me is schizophrenia.
okay man thats your view. why did you hate them anyway?

Nbomes are cool until you realize they aren't cool.. then they aren't cool and that's how the story might go.

When you've got 2cb, all the 4-subs, all the cool new disscos. Nbome is just, eh. Plus it's more deadly, i guess.

I just always associate video gaming with stimulants.

Weed, but that's not news.

I don't game at all but low doses of DPT have been good for zoning into music production, same for low to mid doses of 2c-e. Lysergemides are too wide focused to want to be on a screen for me. No experience with nbomes here, I figure they're best avoided.

A whole trip paying video games is for me a waste, but enjoyable on the tail end when the body and mind is ready for a rest.

Something like GTA can add a whole other dimension when you are full of plur and just try and wander around and not shoot anyone.

Give me cocaine on the other hand and I'll bully a 12 year old over xbox live until his mother comes on and threatens to report me. She shut the fuck up once I called her out for letting a 12 yr old play a MA15+ game

MXE and Destiny are made for each other

I agree, although I don't play video games, I believe dissociatives will be perfect for what you want.
Haven't you ever watched a movie on MXE or PCP and have trouble separating the movie from reality?
I'd think video games would be the same.

Played Portal 2 Co-op with a friend when we tripped on acid once. It worked for the first few hours :) Also played Mario party with 3 people while we were on mushrooms, it was hilarious!

I can never get into video games on psychedelics, then again I don't really play them anymore and haven't for quite a long time (though it was my main thing as a kid/teen, until I went to college). I always prefer to do other things, like hanging out with people, explore nature, or listen to music. But everyone is different, perhaps others get something from it. I'd think deep, story-driven games would be better for some substances, but for others the constant focus would be a pain.

I almost never do gaming while under the influence of a psychedelic (and these days, I game hardly at all), but the BioShock series has worked rather well for me. Ditto for Rome Total War with the Europa Barbarorum modification. GTA IV wasn't bad either. I found myself wandering the city on foot, laughing at all the craziness.

Anyhow, I'm really an enthusiast of serious flight simulation -- which is not really a game -- but that doesn't go well while tripping. It's far too complex and stressful, particularly the approaches and finals, and especially in bad weather (I use a plethora of add-ons that vastly increase realism, including an ultra-accurate live weather engine that leaves FS's default in the dust).

good screen sparkle I think from the nbome at low doses and not too much tweak to sit and play

I could imagine getting stoned in VR would be pretty amazing if you had a headset.