• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Experiences with DMT in the form of Ayahuasca or freebase.

Rigguns

Greenlighter
Anyone have any interesting experiences they would like to share?
I've only experienced DMT 3 times in the freebase form. The first time I didn't prepare it correctly and ended up wasting most of it but still getting a mind melting experience. The two experiences after that were much more intense.
Without babbling too much, the third time I smoked DMT after having prepared it correctly I had the full blown out of body experience. I took a long slow hit, held it for 20 seconds, and upon exhaling to take the second hit I was already having a full blown experience but was able to stay coherent long enough for a second long hit, after about 15 seconds I was forced to lay back in my seat, my head went back, and what happened after that is pretty much inexplicable. I felt a pressure in my head, then soon after was shot into a world of neon colored crystalline like patters that surrounded me, I basically sat around in this "world" just taking it all in. When I began to come down, I had this strange sensation of being sucked back into my body through the top of my head. I still tripped for another 60 seconds or so after the comedown which consisted of me closing my eyes and seeing images flash before me so quickly that I couldn't understand how my mind was even creating them. I was seeing huge ornate buildings similar to religious monuments and ancient roman architecture, mixed in with faces of people I had never seen before.

What about you guys?? :)

I'm a big fan of oral DMT and moclobemide as the MAOI. Comes up slower, gives you more time to orient yourself and it's got the greatest bodyhigh of any drug including MDMA. Beautiful psychedelic with the most "presence". I can't fault it apart from the initial nausea.

I'm a big fan of oral DMT and moclobemide as the MAOI. Comes up slower, gives you more time to orient yourself and it's got the greatest bodyhigh of any drug including MDMA. Beautiful psychedelic with the most "presence". I can't fault it apart from the initial nausea.

I agree, if I could get something besides rue here in the sates oral would be my favorite ROA...AFAIK I can't legally get a RIMA here.
That said, IM injection runs a close second to oral...IMO, oral/IM DMT is a totally different drug than smoked/IV DMT....apples and oranges.

My most recent experience with DMT was at a park late at night with two of my friends. We planned to do it while looking at the moon and the stars. We each took turns just to be safe. DMT isn't a very sociable drug anyways as you already know. It was everything I could have hoped for though. My two friends who did it with me and I had read that if you use the ash from marijuana that you can put the DMT on top of it and smoke it that way. This way, there is no THC to change the effects of the DMT, giving a more pure trip. I still have trouble to this day explaining what exactly went on in my mind during that trip, but I will do my best. I had become a completely different person, strangely it felt as if it was an ancestor of mine. The details are a little fuzzy, but I remember being in the 1500's or somewhere in that time period and I HAD A WIFE AND KIDS. I had memories of being a child while I was this other person. I remember thinking back to my childhood and thinking to myself how simple life was then. Suddenly, I awoke out of my trance and was partially coherent again. I opened my eyes and looked up at the night sky. The stars were exploding. There were also multiple moons all overlapping each other. But yeah the stars were exploding and shooting off across the sky and then I remember my friend getting up and walking around me to get closer to my other friend to talk to him. He appeared as a hunched over shadowy shape with huge cartoon eyes. It was strange, but none of it was frightening or negative in any way. Just another great experience thanks to DMT. We had always done it with music but this time at the park we decided to try it without music. It makes a huge difference. Both of my friends asked for music to be played shortly after taking their hits, I stayed strong and I am so happy I had that experience. The music acts as a tie to time basically and your brain can make connections to how long it has been, which drastically reduces the intensity of it. Without the music I felt as if I was gone for a lifetime and it was beautiful.

This made me smile just reading it hahaha.
I'm glad you had such a great experience man. I know what you mean about having trouble explaining the mental aspects. I think you "feel" almost as much as you "see" if that makes any sense. Every out of body experience I have ever had has been inexplicable in nature, like we can tell each other what we saw and scratch the surface of what we experiences, but its a subjective thing and that's why its really beautiful.
Also, the prep that I found worked the best, is to actually use some shitty cannabis (just because it won't even get you high to hit it) and actually do a sandwich. Put a good amount of nuggy bud on top (not too ground up) and then put a fine bed of well ground bud on the bottom with the DMT spread in the middle. When you cherry that top layer of weed, it cooks the DMT slowly instead of apply high heat like a flame would. High heat/running a flame through DMT will actually destroy a lot of the molecule itself from what I've come to understand. The first prep I did was exactly as you described, my friend cashed out a bowl and put a few more packs in it/cashed it out again to create a nice but fluffly layer of ash to rest the DMT on. I just think the flame is getting too close to the DMT and could be taking away from it. Just my suggestion though!

Thanks for sharing my friend :)

I haven't been fortunate enough to come across an orally active form of DMT. I found the freebase 5-MEO DMT (looks yellow and sorta chalky, smells horrible, and smells worse when smoked) completely out of luck and bought as much as I could as to not waste the connection.

However, I recently took a road trip up to the mountains where my friend lives and discovered an entire underground world of psychedelics there. I tripped the cleanest, strongest, and cheapest acid I've ever experienced there, and had I been able to stay a few days longer I could have gotten some freshly brewed Ayahuasca.
One day soon maybe :)

This made me smile just reading it hahaha.
I'm glad you had such a great experience man. I know what you mean about having trouble explaining the mental aspects. I think you "feel" almost as much as you "see" if that makes any sense. Every out of body experience I have ever had has been inexplicable in nature, like we can tell each other what we saw and scratch the surface of what we experiences, but its a subjective thing and that's why its really beautiful.

I couldn't have explained it any better myself. It really is so amazing how much you experience in that short time :). As for your method on how you smoked it, I will definitely have to try it that way. The way you explained it makes a lot of sense and seems pretty logical. Thank you ahead of time for when I put it to use!