• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

experienced smoker, paranoia problems

anti150

Bluelighter
Im not new to weed, i took my first toke at 14 and have been smoking on the daily since (18 now). But the people i was hanging out with were i guess you could say a "rough" crowd. Thugs . I had no problem smoking blunts all day hanging with them though , most who are a couple years older than me. I never really got paranoid, just stoned af' kinda trippin every once in awhile but i always maintained. But these kids i were hanging with at the time were pretty fuckin' evil . Always schemeing and plotting on other people, robbing, jumping guys and beating them with brass knucks, doing really twisted stuff like that, just for fun. But in a way we were all really close, They were the only friends i had, my homeboys . Anyways, one of the older guys started trying me up for no reason one day so i bucked back and we ended up fighting. After it was over we made truce and got back to the usual. But then the next day he tried me up again, and we fought again. Eventually I was fighting somebody like every other day, FOR NO REAL REASON. it kept getting worse and worse until they all ended up jumping me And really fucked me up.. So i got away from that crowd after that. I'm 18 now and have only smoked a few times since then because ive been on probation. I just got off and really want to get back to smoking, but every time i get so paranoid because im use to keeping my back against the wall and see who looks like they're about to do something shady. I cant even enjoy being high anymore. Ive also recently moved to Atlanta where all the weed is LOUD. I keep thinking i can smoke a whole ton at a time because i've done it a million times before no problem, but even if i just smoke a little, i start the paranoid tripping again. if you guys have ever experinced the same kind of thing give me some feedback.
Thanks.

A smoker of the old-as-dirt variety told me weed induced nausea and paranoia can be cured with a joint. I don't really suffer from either anymore so I can't say for myself, but it's worth trying. Deep breaths, logical thinking, etc help but at the end of the day it might just make you paranoid from here on.

Take it all with a grain of salt.

Sounds like karma has had its way with you. Watch the company you keep, and watch how you treat others. That alone should have made you deeply paranoid and upset.

Worse, you did all that and were surrounded by all that under the influence of what has to be one of the most underrated and underestimated entheogens in existence, Cannabis.

You should have treated it and yourself, and others, with more respect. Leave alone what you've abused, be Right, and see what happens from there.

I never indulged as a recreational habit, never joined a gang, never did wrong on a habitual basis nor affiliated with those who did so, and certainly not all three at once together. I can however say that I won't partake in this Sacrament around evil influences, or even strangers, and so I'm much happier this way than in cases where I made an exception to this rule.

As a rule, entheogens are better for private use, and life should be lived with good ethics, and then much of these problems would not exist.

if you guys have ever experinced the same kind of thing give me some feedback.
Thanks.

Make a conscious effort to smoke less at a time in the future, or even not at all.

Don't return to wherever it was you were having those problems.

Don't smoke with people who remind you of your former friends.

Personally, nearly all of my smoking sessions are solo, at my house. Maybe it'd be wise for you to consider smoking alone in the future, if that's not already how you go about it? Especially if your issues are with having to watch out for other people, you know? When you're at the house, no worries (depending on your situation, I guess.)

As of right now i dont smoke at all. But ive got a stash of really nice weed burning a hole in my pocket. Im gonna try a small dose of xanax to see if it could feel at ease enough to smoke . Thanks for your advice, will be alone and relaxed taking it slow next time. ?