zeesalisch

Greenlighter
Height / Weight: 5' 10" / 150 Pounds
Substance: 2C-B HCl / Cannabis
Dose: 18 - 22 mg (Powder)
ROA: Oral
Setting: Home / Apartment
Date: 4 August 2015 / 10:45 PM

Previous Experience: Alcohol, Cannabis, NBOMe (unidentified, sold as LSD), LSD, Mushrooms, DMT (vaporized), MDMA, DXM, Nitrous Oxide, Benzodiazepines, Opioids, Pharmaceutical Stimulants, Nootropics

The powder was acquired from a reputable darknet source. Previous to this experience, I had used 2C-B twice before at 10 mg and 15 mg (orally, from the same batch of powder). Both times I only experienced threshold, stimulant-like effects.

For this experience, I was considering rectal administration, but I decided I wanted to familiarize myself with the full spectrum of effects from oral use before attempting a new ROA. At the time of this experience, I had no tolerance of any kind.

10:45 PM: I weighed out 20 mg of 2C-B HCl powder on my milligram scale. My scale is only accurate to + or - 2 mg, which is why I noted the dose to be 18 - 22 mg. The powder was then transferred to a shot glass with a splash of water, and then swallowed on an empty or near empty stomach (the last food consumption was a light meal about three and a half hours prior to administration).

11:00 PM: I decided to smoke a small amount of cannabis (about two hits from a small pipe) to soften the come-up I was anticipating. I then proceeded to watch part of a film with my roommate as I waited for effects to manifest. My mind is quiet; I feel relaxed but not altered.

11:30 PM: I feel a subtle yet noticeable energy in my body which feels a bit like caffeine. My sense of touch is moderately heightened, and it is a little bit challenging to find a comfortable position. Laying on my side feels best. No real anxiety or nausea (just anticipation). I simply feel a bit stimulated, somewhat like what 10 mg felt like during my first experience.

12:00 AM: Colors are brightened and hyper-saturated; empathy is enhanced. I am much more invested in the story of the film, and I find I can relate to the characters more easily. The aforementioned stimulant effect is more pronounced, although I surprisingly feel more comfortable and settled than before. A bit like a light MDMA experience but without a push or urge to communicate. I feel opened, but not nudged in any particular direction.

12:30 AM: The movie ends and my roommate goes to bed. I retire to my room and lay down in silence with the lights off. From here on, the timeline is blurry to me.

Now that my focus wasn’t oriented towards the film, I begin to realize that I have reached the peak. I am hyper-aware - all of my senses have seemed to reach a point of singularity. The ideasthesia I experience when sober is greatly enhanced and in the forefront of my experience. Each sensation triggers a thought or sentiment, and each thought or sentiment is manifested in an abstracted perceptual phenomenon.

That being said, I do not want to overstate the intensity of this effect. When I choose to silence my mind, simply witnessing this metacognitive process, I enter a trance-like state where the passage of time simply does not occur to my experience. Very meditative, in a Zen-like fashion. However, I can freely exit this state when I direct my focus to any one thing in particular.

I have never experienced this type of control before, especially during a psychedelic experience. For this reason, I can see why 2C-B was often used in therapeutic contexts. The substance opens the mind but does not direct it - freedom of will is still intact, and there is always an element of choice in the experience. The mind provides direction. What a wonderful tool this substance can be.

It is a bit challenging to describe the “visuals” I experienced. When I stared directly at a textured surface in a well-lit environment, it seemed completely unchanged (aside from looking brighter and more saturated). However, when I relaxed or closed my eyes, there was a very colorful overlay of shapes and patterns that seemed to arise not from my vision, but from my mind.

During all of my other psychedelic experiences, it seemed like perceptual alterations arose from each object in a formally-contextualized manner (the particular shifted in an infinitum of ways to illuminate the essence or form of whatever the object expressed), but during this experience it seemed like the alterations worked in a reverse fashion. Abstract shapes and colors would suggest and attach to a substanceless form, which suggested but did not illuminate the infinitum of particularities that could occur within an object without contradicting the essence of whatever form was expressed. How Aristotelian.

At some point, I decided to put on some music - a mixed playlist on shuffle. The music gave rhythm and plurality to my omni-sensual trance-like meditation, and my experience continued to become more abstract and diffusive (albeit no more intense) until I peacefully fell asleep. I am surprised I could sleep so easily, especially during (what I believe was) the plateau.

This morning I woke up a bit tired, but refreshed and intrigued by my experience. Naturally, I decided to create a Bluelight account (after quite a few years of lurking) to share my experience. It’s about damn time I signed up!

I cannot thank the community enough for providing so many drug users with such an immense amount of harm-reducing information. I hope I will be able to contribute in this regard.

Thanks, and happy tripping!

Hello user!!!

im a fellow newbie and if you need help just ask and what an intriguing experience my friend this has inspired me to ask the question what is 2C-B??? Can you make this drug or attain it at a pharmacy please message me back soon thank you goodbye

-Streetcow

Hello user!!!

im a fellow newbie and if you need help just ask and what an intriguing experience my friend this has inspired me to ask the question what is 2C-B??? Can you make this drug or attain it at a pharmacy please message me back soon thank you goodbye

-Streetcow

Hey there,

Here are a few links that will likely answer most of your questions regarding 2C-B:

https://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal020.shtml
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2cb/2cb.shtml
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2C-B
https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/2C-B

If you have any specific questions regarding the subjective experience of ingesting this chemical, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer.

EDIT: Also, check out the Big & Dandy 2C-B thread here at Bluelight for more information - http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/125910-The-Big-amp-Dandy-2C-B-Thread-Stage-1

Thanks and happy tripping!