Lost Exhausted

Joey

Bluelighter
This life I am leading and the amount of occupations I'm holding, appointments to keep, make, show up to. Maintain my life and my addiction. Broke but there's so much potential here. I don't have to be but I never get the paid gigs done. I'm so spread out and building my bases across everything I'm doing. It's like the eye of the storm

I will get some shit done soon. I'm working out my addictions issues as always, now I've got all my meds back for the first time in probably a year. I'm housed. That's precarious right now though because my counties housing group FUCKED me and I need to fix it. I can. It's a phone call or a few.

There are so many events to the day. So many things on my mind. I am mentally ill and stimulant psychosis is common for me too. It takes awhile, but it goes on to reduce and then to fade away completely in time.

At least that is how I rolled historically. I don't know how well I am able to bounce back anymore

I am not an isolated person. I always have friends and people in my life from all kinds of suits to occupy my social space. Sometimes even if I don't want them to. Online and offline. I can network and get things done in a cinch. But it's fucked up how I am.

I really badly need some better half in my life. As occupied as I am and as much as I'm pretty much in my dream job and the potential is really cool. My illnesses are severe and I need someone to be there.

That's all I ask. Someone? (Directed to the stars and the earth and everything else)

I truly wish from the heart that the Universe grants you the wish of manifesting that person you're longing for/would love to meet in your life , my dear friend. 💯🥰😊

This life I am leading and the amount of occupations I'm holding, appointments to keep, make, show up to. Maintain my life and my addiction. Broke but there's so much potential here. I don't have to be but I never get the paid gigs done. I'm so spread out and building my bases across everything I'm doing. It's like the eye of the storm

I will get some shit done soon. I'm working out my addictions issues as always, now I've got all my meds back for the first time in probably a year. I'm housed. That's precarious right now though because my counties housing group FUCKED me and I need to fix it. I can. It's a phone call or a few.

There are so many events to the day. So many things on my mind. I am mentally ill and stimulant psychosis is common for me too. It takes awhile, but it goes on to reduce and then to fade away completely in time.

At least that is how I rolled historically. I don't know how well I am able to bounce back anymore

I am not an isolated person. I always have friends and people in my life from all kinds of suits to occupy my social space. Sometimes even if I don't want them to. Online and offline. I can network and get things done in a cinch. But it's fucked up how I am.

I really badly need some better half in my life. As occupied as I am and as much as I'm pretty much in my dream job and the potential is really cool. My illnesses are severe and I need someone to be there.

That's all I ask. Someone? (Directed to the stars and the earth and everything else)

Hi man. I can't really help you. I can't even help my own stinky self. But what i can do, and what i want to do, is to apologize due to me being an asshat towards you on discord about i dunno... 1 month or 2 months ago maybe?

I am Ghost fart but nice staff here Jabberwocked Ghost fart after my request. Now i am this fart. Shaking my head. I have been trying really hard to kill the empathy towards others, that resides within me but the fucker is there.

So uhh... I really apologize. I have no more explanations, except the thing when you said that i am not an alcoholic, i exploded. Not your fault. My fault. We did not and we still do not know each other that well. Got triggered man... That is why i said nasty things to you. Reality is, i like you. I knew you from this forum before discord. I hope you find a partner. I have seen your pics. You look good and cool. That should not be a problem at all. But i know... there is more than the surface... Underneath my surface, farts reside. Just don't fucking give up, OK?

Hi man. I can't really help you. I can't even help my own stinky self. But what i can do, and what i want to do, is to apologize due to me being an asshat towards you on discord about i dunno... 1 month or 2 months ago maybe?

I am Ghost fart but nice staff here Jabberwocked Ghost fart after my request. Now i am this fart. Shaking my head. I have been trying really hard to kill the empathy towards others, that resides within me but the fucker is there.

So uhh... I really apologize. I have no more explanations, except the thing when you said that i am not an alcoholic, i exploded. Not your fault. My fault. We did not and we still do not know each other that well. Got triggered man... That is why i said nasty things to you. Reality is, i like you. I knew you from this forum before discord. I hope you find a partner. I have seen your pics. You look good and cool. That should not be a problem at all. But i know... there is more than the surface... Underneath my surface, farts reside. Just don't fucking give up, OK?
I didn't mean to come across to say you're not, or you can't think as such. I was arguing that not thinking such a way to out those labels on myself anymore in my life has been helpful for me. I meant it as a suggestion with a story. It wasn't the best track I've been on the way I went about it with you. I'm sorry too.

I put it with a pinch of irony: you looking for a sugar-daddy? 😄

I put it with a pinch of irony: you looking for a sugar-daddy? 😄
Nah. I've never been into the whole "daddy" thing. In words anyway. I prefer to call a man by his name or something other than Daddy haha.

I am looking for someone who is cool and feels secure to be with though. That's pretty normal, isn't it?