Exercise injury’s

polarthedog

Bluelighter
I workout regularly for anxiety and depression, and it seems that every time I push myself, I get a injury, which never seems to heal, and usually on my right side.

I have tendinitis in my right elbow, my right thumb, and my right ankle, I have damaged cartilage in multiple places, Andy I assume some damaged ligaments

No matter how much time I take off, none of it ever heals. I can’t stop working out, because my anxiety and depression gets really really bad.

Help

My forms perfect, I was over training for over a year because I was attempting to stay completely sober. But I would think that after taking more 5an a month off multiple times, my injuries would heal. And why are almost all the injuries on my right side? I’m not working out lopsided or anything.

I’ve heard of bpc157, do you guys think that would h lip my tendons and ligaments heal?

Start with isometrics. Less strain on the joints and ligaments. If you need to, wear gloves.

Maybe your spine is crooked (scoliosis) and that's why you get weird stuff on one side.

Other potentially relevant notion: Cannabis seems to retard bodily coordination in a subtle sneaky way.

Also maybe it's got to do with smartphones.