• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Excellent roll! (compared to my first time rolling where i turned green)

MollyNewb

Greenlighter
Hey guys, not sure if any of you remember my thread from like 1.5 years ago. But pretty much i took molly for the first time .1 and i was turning green and lips turned blue and i felt like i was gonna pass out etc. No the molly was real. But I also took phenibut before hand and i did some reading and appearently phenibut and molly is a horrible combo due to the chemistry and then i realized that it was the phenibut mdma combo that made me turn green etc.

so i decided to try molly again , i did 80 MG and with this dose, i was very energetic, and happy and great. i am 190lbs...

then day 2 i took 100 mg and i felt great again, except with this dose i loved everyone, was giving hugs out to everyone. and it was INSANE energy , i almost paniced a little because i felt like i was floating lol, but i just EMBRACED IT. and knew i would be ok. and i was fine.

80 mg seems to be the perfect dose of mdma. u have great energy, but u dont feel like ur floating, and u can feel the music and dance for hours etc.

also didnt get any hangover for rolling 2 days in a row lol. everything went perfect.

=D so new guys looking to try mdma, 80 mg is a great dose. start low.. and build up and find your sweet spot!