• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Exaggerating the effects of zopiclone, and generally being baked, zopiclone style

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Long story short, I just need to basically go into veg state for the next few weeks whilst I await an upcoming surgery.

I tried ketamine but, firstly - it has a very shot half life.

Secondly, I didn't really like the effect (unless I did too much - 40 mg IM?), and just want a mild euphoria, highly relaxed state.

Would the additional of lyrica or some GABA/benzo based drug be useful here?

Kind of developing a tolerance to zopiclone - at 7.5 mg at night for pretty long.

Opioid class I have little experience with and, they have a reputation for addiction potential - but at moderate doses?

Any pointers?

Maybe just marijuana or something?
I hate tobacco though...

Woah there if your in so much pain your injecting ketamine IM to try and enter a vegetative state that sounds absolutely insane.

You got to be kidding me... They arent giving you anything to control pain? Based on my experience benzos, lyrica, tobacco, and zopiclone wont help much. And, i havent smoked pot enough to comment on that. But, if its bad enough to want to be a vegetable i doubt any of those will do much.

I am assuming you want to be a vegetable due to pain?

Im really sorry man. That sounds horrible. Hope, you find something to make the next few weeks bearable.