• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ex meth head got some molly

blackmetalstoner

Bluelighter
I've never done mdma as far as I know. Done a lot of shit but never that. Just always seemed to come in town when I was broke. A friend of mine has some raw "molly" in and said he'd throw me a few extra points if I bought a quarter gram. Of course I said I would once I cash my pay check tomorrow. The only thing is, I got a little caught up in meth about a year ago. I smoked, ate and snorted close to daily(until I went broke) for a month and a half. Quit, relapsed off and on for maybe 2 months. So all in all my meth experience was only 3 months and after quitting I have no desire to use again. Both because it made every friend I had leave and it destroyed my hygiene for a while obviously. I'm not asking if it's a good idea, I'm asking if they're similar enough that I'm just going to feel like I'm on dope. Rolling is different then speeding id assume? I also know that most molly is cut with a lot of thing that might resemble meth like bath salts, but I have a test kit.

Ive never knowingly done meth but ive done enough meth-like rc's(mystery molly) and countless amounts of mdma, mda and etc. over ten years.

I introduced mdma to a friend who was a ex meth user and he said mdma is way more enjoyable than meth.

Mdma has some light effects of meth such as enough stimulation to stay up late, partying, dancing but mdma has mostly a MAGIC effect.

Mdma is mostly extreme euphoria/empathy/joy/love/ and togetherness with enough stimulation for dancing, staying up late whatever.

Sometimes batches of mdma can slightly vary in effects.
Some mdma batches have very little stimulation and others have more but overall pure real mdma effects are pretty much the same.

I could write a thousand pages about mdma but if you want more info bluelight has tons of facts and user experiences documented available to easily search.

Now if your previous meth use was a problem i must caution you with mdma.
Mdma is an amphetamine but a very powerful magic one. When used responsibly mdma is the greatest of its kind and is beneficial to the soul, mind and life.
Mdma is arguably the most powerful drug mentally and physically.

When used right its the greatest thing that ever happened to me but when abused its the darkest thing that ever happened to me. It must be respected.

Ive entered the darkness more than once BUT the positive effects overweigh it all.

Just be repectful to mdma and use it responsibly and its surely a gift for life but disrespect and abuse her and you'll get your ass kicked, mind fucked and soul shattered.

Oh and throwing a few extra points on top of a quarter gram(.25)sounds like a bath salt deal not a real mdma deal unless its a close friend with real deal mdma who is good to you.

A few extra points means more than double for same price based on quarter gram .25 then plus few points .3 = 1.05 grams for price of .25 come on bro its called the drug game for a reason.....the hustle.

Where im at .25 of bath salt(rc's) is like ten bucks when real mdma would be atleast twenty five bucks for righteous shit. Be smart not desperate.