Ex fiens

Trance

Bluelighter
now that finals are over and i have some living accomadations nailed down i can get back on here some more. i know this will sound strange, but i just got back from this store where i bought some 5-htp, and the guy there told me that the sun can also cause your body to produce seratonin in minute amounts. he said going outside around ten in the morning allows the sunrays that are coming in at a cetain angle to enter your eyes and this can produce it. he was all like your eyes have different functions other than just seeing. i was just posting this, cause who couldnt use a little extra seratonin, especially us.
adios
PLUR
Trance

interesting.
we could always use new knowledge.
smile.gif

PLUR

thanx for the info it makes sense ppl that stay in the sun are much happier and i know our bodies cannot process certain vitamins with out the suns rays, Heliotherapy (sunbathing) helps reduce depression the best thing is not to use sun glasses ppl may argue that this helps keep out the negative damaging rays but it also cuts out the more plentiful helpful rays to enter your eyes again moderation and common sense should always rule.watching the sunrise esp while rolling is the most awsome experience. YOU WHO'S RAYS ILLUMINATE THE WORLD ILLUMINATE ALSO OUR HEARTS SO WE TO CAN DO YOUR WORK!!! MAY WE ALWAYS WELCOME THY LIGHT THAT FLOODS ALL THE EARTH INTO OUR LIVES INTO OUR MINDS INTO OUR SPIRITS AND INTO OUR SOULS BREAK THE BONDS OF DARKNESS AND SUPERSTITION CHARGE US WITH THE CLEARNESS OF THY WHITE FIRE RADIANCE WE ARE THY CHILDREN AND EACH DAY WE SHALL BECOME MORE OF THY MANIFESTATION!!! PLUR TO ALL YOU RADIANT BEAMS OF BLUELIGHT!!! EtErnlDanzEr
------------------