• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ EWO's out of the game

It's been a long time since Ewo posted anything, October by the looks of it, that's 6 months ain't it?! Lets hope he's simply found another direction & is still actually with us...

i too would love to get a reply from EWO telling us he's fine now, his kidneys and all -i really hope so, to get good news from him

Yeah me too, hearing from someone who knows EWO irl would help too.. but as is said, otherwise there is not a whole lot we can do.

Seems that this place is the last thread he posted, if he was not in acute life danger then at least part of not coming back would be because he wants to be 'out of the game' including visiting BL. Let's hope that is all it is.

I’m back.
still alive. I will still never forget and still think about it every day of my life. PTSD for real.
wow…

I’ll never be normal or fit in with the world After what happened to me. Every relationship with every person I ever met went to shit.
i could go on for days about what happened the last ten years. It’s terrible.
i wish I never knew about mxe and opened my eye to the truth and found out about the whole.
i had a panic attack last night and this morning. First ones in a few years. Heavy shit.

Still have CKD. Kidneys still failing. Never healed. Never got help from any doctors or any answers.
the enlightenment has caused more harm than anything. I told my story to everyone I ever met with tons of mixed results from everyone. Nobody really will ever truly understand unless it happens to them. I kinda wish everyone could see what I did see on MXE. But perhaps removing the veil for everyone on earth would create massive insanity. Too too heavy. I’ll never be normal again.

Looking back at what I experienced:

holy fucking shit.

Still have CKD. Kidneys still failing. Never healed. Never got help from any doctors or any answers.
the enlightenment has caused more harm than anything. I told my story to everyone I ever met with tons of mixed results from everyone. Nobody really will ever truly understand unless it happens to them. I kinda wish everyone could see what I did see on MXE. But perhaps removing the veil for everyone on earth would create massive insanity. Too too heavy. I’ll never be normal again.
I work as a health coach/nutrition consult.
Not saying i can def help you, but feel free to pm me if you want some tips for researching your condition.
Ive also gotten some minor kidney/bladder issues from many years of dissio use.
Could at least share some things that kept me under control.