View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Evil thoughts on Psychedelics

treezy z

Bluelighter
i'm wondering if anyone's gotten evil thoughts on psychedelics.

when i use pcp, k, or dxm, i get straight up cold-blooded, the opposite of empathy, i guess sociopathic would be the word for it.

the last time i binged on a couple hundred hits of 25c over the course of a week or 2 i was thinking sick cannibalistic shit (influenced by listening to too much brotha lynch hung during the trip.)

Yeah that guy is some sick shit. Too bad he's actually a pretty good rapper. I'd stay away from stuff like that in general, but especially whilst tripping. Your mind is very impressionable on psychedelics (they are mind openers after all), and why would you want to feed it negative shit?

I've noticed my mind go to some dark places on K that kind of freaked me out.

I'm quite the opposite. I love everything, negativity scares me on psychedelics, even in music.

Lol man,dxm is a dissociative and pcp a deliriant.
When I use psychedelics all evil inside me is shattered in pieces that tend to zero.And that feeling stays

Had a roomie who listened to a lot of that sick bastard. Tripping with him normally involved him getting mean and creepy as fuck, shirtless with knives in the hall, huge wide open eyes, paranoid delusions. He dealt better with acid, think he would of liked 2C-E. Never did dissos with him other than DXM and he hated it.
The only dark/evil thoughts I get tend to be directed against me and/or broken machines, don't wanna hurt anything else.
Maybe find some less murderous rap to trip to? I like Sole, most the stuff on Real Rhyme Sayers, Eyedea, so on and such

I've gotten them on ketamine, LSD, and mxe, only done PCP a handful of times and I was trying to get the most out of each time, seeing as how scarce it is, but yeah, evil thoughts are sort of a stereotype for hallucinogens.

Personally I found NBOMe's to be particularly "selfish" psychedelics (as well as hedonistic); normally if I'm tripping I'm more empathetic, but on NBOMe's the opposite is true. Hell even on DXM (only dissociative I've done thus far- still lookin' for K!) I'm very empathetic and loving, only had darker thoughts on early robotrips, yet on NBOMe's I'm not connected to that sense of empathy- one of the handful of reasons I've come to view NBOMe's as "lesser" psychedelics, pretty much the only ones without usefulness/depth. Also gotta ask why anyone would listen to Rap while tripping? Rap is the single least psychedelic style of music, it's ego-boosting, shallow, materialistic, opposite of psychedelic (not to say there isn't some Rap worth listening to sometimes, I like some of the more underground, bizarre artists...but still not while tripping).

Last edited:
I've got a couple of rap albums that are super psychedelic. If you're listening to just the mainstream then I would generally agree with you but rap is an emerging style and there is an extremely wide range of types of sounds it contains. There is plenty of rap that is not shallow or materialistic and instead focuses on messages of love and acceptance and even psychedelia. It's just not mainstream.

Back in the olden days, when I'd taken lsd a handful of times, and was 'the experienced one' in the posse, I ate some good tabs with a couple of friends. One of those two had tripped once before, on shrooms, with the same trio. He's a bloke who tends towards 'the dark', heavy music, depression, too much weed... anyway, we're all grooving on this acid, listening to some good tunes and enjoying the sunshine pouring in through the windows and making life good and blokey pulls me to one side. "Mate, this is all great, but I'm having some... dark thoughts." With a wild and worried look in his eye. I stepped into the shoes of the wise old guide and said to him that so long as he knew they were thoughts that there was nothing there that could hurt him, and that I knew he had enough good in him not to do anything 'bad'. He looked much relieved, and I realised I'd just taught myself something I didn't know before.

^^^ i definately agree. I am a psychedelic rapper myself if thats what it is labeled as haha. in fact if you wanna check out my mixtape "Viiisions" I just released with my fellow rapper Haikes go ahead tryna spreaad the message of love, connectedness and being aware of the yin and yng of life :) http://www.hulkshare.com/ViiiSIONS/

but bck to the topic, i too have had evil thoughts on a psych, that being 4-aco-met. i think its just seet and setting, because i believe my thoughtss were triggered because my cat decapitated a mouse and as i came on the scene he was still alive twitching drippping blood. if that hadnt happened im sure it wouldve been a positive experience. oh well

I've got a couple of rap albums that are super psychedelic. If you're listening to just the mainstream then I would generally agree with you but rap is an emerging style and there is an extremely wide range of types of sounds it contains. There is plenty of rap that is not shallow or materialistic and instead focuses on messages of love and acceptance and even psychedelia. It's just not mainstream.

I don't know if you're familiar with the rapper the OP mentioned or not, but it's definitely not the typical sort of mainstream type of materialistic champagne and swerve kind of stuff. It's like hannibal lector in the trap kind of stuff. Super sick and twisted, bad food for your brain, especially when it's cranked wide open on PDs. Don't check it out if you're at all sensitive to gore or violent imagery.

I really like Beyonce's new self titled album for tripping, high grade music.

I am not familiar, I was directing my comment at the person who posted right above me claiming that rap is the least psychedelic kind of music and that it's all shallow, materialistic, and ego-boosting. :)

I can't imagine that people would wana hear rap on psychs either, but I'll try not to judge y'all. After all, we take psychs to remove that judgement of others.

Anyways, I've never had negative, as in hostile, thoughts on any drugs; however I have felt ever present feelings of "no one is going anywhere in life, it's completely pointless" through some of my mushroom trips.

This is why I hate low dose mushrooms. They never seem to break through to the positive oneness that high doses do for me.

I hate to be the one to admit it but yes, I've recently tried MXE and I don't generally think evil thoughts on it but if someone were to anger me I'll instantly be filled with hot rage and a strong desire to take out whoever angered me, psychedelics like LSD/mushrooms/DMT on the other hand, no it could never happen. But then you mentioned the NBOMe's and I'd have to say yes, that series of selective psychedelic chemicals could cause me to think more dark/negatively as well as act out violently if I had broken through on it. I believe it has mostly to do with whether or not you're naturally aggressive/dark, which is how I am. Just have to control it.