• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Everything Flexeril

Nootropics_user

Greenlighter
So I was just prescribed Thirty 10mg Flexural. I've never tried them but heard they can be fun. Advice/Eperience please, fellow bluelighters!!!!:)

So I was just prescribed Thirty 10mg Flexural. I've never tried them but heard they can be fun. Advice/Eperience please, fellow bluelighters!!!!:)

I find them useless, to be honest. Both recreationally and therapeutically. They're okay if you need something to help you sleep. They knock some people on their ass.

Edit: Do you mean flexeril? Brand name? I thought they stopped making this, and it's only generic cyclobenzaprine...?

I find them useless, to be honest. Both recreationally and therapeutically. They're okay if you need something to help you sleep. They knock some people on their ass.

Edit: Do you mean flexeril? Brand name? I thought they stopped making this, and it's only generic cyclobenzaprine...?

Yeah I haven't filled it yet so it might be the generic

Honestly, I'm hoping to use it to get through the tail end of some nasty phenibut withdrawals. I was in the ER last night with my heart racing 128 beats/minute.

I've done the phenibut withdrawals myself. I'm guessing you also tried to get more out of phenibut than it's meant to provide... I used diazepam, gabapentin and clonidine to get through it, though I suppose cyclobenzaprine could be somewhat useful. If you were using high doses, essentially daily, I'd expect the insomnia to last a good couple weeks.

cyclobenzeprine is not going to make you feel better. If anything I'd imagine you'll get a skin crawly, anti histamine type feeling.
It is a very serotonergic drug, near identical to TCA's. Completely different system than phenibuts workings.

I would only take 10mg tops to try and induce sleep imo

As stated, you've likely got a couple of weeks to go through. May want to consider more phenibut and a proper taper if you don't have access to detox meds.
coming off pheni is a bitch.

I've done the phenibut withdrawals myself. I'm guessing you also tried to get more out of phenibut than it's meant to provide... I used diazepam, gabapentin and clonidine to get through it, though I suppose cyclobenzaprine could be somewhat useful. If you were using high doses, essentially daily, I'd expect the insomnia to last a good couple weeks.

Yeah I tapered down pretty well. Only a few days of successive use. I'm feeling pretty good today. Man I love what phenibut dow. It's literally only good for once a week use though. So pissed.

I used to be prescribed them monthly and I only used them as a sleep aid. They never did much else for me. Don't expect too much.

I used to be prescribed them monthly and I only used them as a sleep aid. They never did much else for me. Don't expect too much.
Basically this^.

I got bad cotton mouth when combined with weed and when taken with mirtazapine just anxiety that kept me up. 8)

They help with my occasional tension headaches, it relieves the vice-like clamping from the sides and back of my head. Combined with 500mg Tylenol.

10mg flexeril makes me sleepy after an hour, 5mg helps relieve symptoms but allows me to function. There really isn't much rec value by itself, but it helps potentiate opioids to an extent... your muscles are much more relaxed

The morning after you wake up (I usually get like 10-12 hours sleep if I don't set an alarm) you just drag ass for the first little while.

Soma supposedly has more rec value, but I've never tried it

Cyclobenzaprine (flexeril) used to put me on my ass when I was younger, and would slow make it impossible to get out of bed the next day. I recently took some again after years of not taking it or anything like it, and it didn't do much.

I agree that carisoprodol (soma) feels more recreational.