• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

ever known anyone to deal with Coincidence Control Central?

tantric

Bluelighter
other than me and Dr. Lilly. i would be interesting to meet another agent and compare notes. if that's allowed?

Since E.C.C.O. Headquarters appears to be down the K-hole, how would you know for sure even if you are without some kind of objective confirmation?

Since E.C.C.O. Headquarters appears to be down the K-hole, how would you know for sure even if you are without some kind of objective confirmation?

because it rains frogs at your wedding. you *know*. here - read this:

confessions of a weirdness magnet, part 1

begin the begin (play REM begin the begin)

i have special weakness for a certain completely legal, over-the-counter recreational psychedelic. most people, of the very small percent of people who find this experience enjoyable, take enough to almost knock themselves out, hallucinate, talk to gods, etc. in the (brilliant) FAQ there's a section on NDE, out of body experiences and random psychic phenomena. seriously? the part in the faq is why i tried it - is that some special memetic trap designed just for me? i can just have it? yeah. did that - was batshit insane for several years, in which i was convinced that ultraterrestials where using my brain to collapse probability fields selectively in order to push human evolution toward transcendence. as a side effect, i learned to do the same - only on some things. not impossible, just magic weird shit like the salish sea feet and this stuff. now, i take far less, but daily. i take just enough to make me verge. or be more me. or something. 3x the 'recommended dose' once a day, which really, isn't dangerous - its' *OTC*. oh, by the way, it makes me utterly immune to any kind of addiction - even opiates. i was a *junkie* at one point in the past, now i can take pain meds as recommended to avoid pain, if needed - i don't binge. i don't spend my life 'fighting the never ending addiction' AA/NA crap, but yeah, side effects....the other night, i drove my dad to his favorite hospital, 60mi away, through two towns, and never stopped for a redlight. i see them in the distance, find which light has to change first the sequence that leads to green, snap my fingers, and it turns, if it isn't already green. green lights are not allowed to turn yellow unless i'm actually in the intersection, when its fun. but that's batshit insane, and i know that. i can't mentally control traffic signals, or anything else. this morning, while watching 'digging up the marrow' the movie froze at the penultimate moment, as the monster is standing next to the filmmaker's bed, holding the camera, just before the end....and the power blinked.....and when i went to see why me *and and father* were troubled by the sound of a malfuctioning smoke/CO alarm, beeping (actually, and this is not hyperbole, making a whirring, chirping sound EXACTLY LIKE A SHOGGOTH WOULD), but we simply could not find it (it beeps once a minute), then it stopped. that shit is NOT OKAY. hello, to the masters of coincidence control central, please FUCK OFF. i was about to jump out of my skin. but that's because i'm focused on this kind of thing, which actually happens all the time, but i don't remember it, like everybody else, right?

and for all y'all bitches up in cislunar station laughin' your grey fuckin' asses off - i tell y'all this, there's gonna be a day of reckoning when humanity arrives at the transcendent scene. we gone be kickin' ass and takin' names about this ET shit. you do NOT vanish a plane full of people without a trace in the mf 21st century and walk away with it.

, beeping (actually, and this is not hyperbole, making a whirring, chirping sound EXACTLY LIKE A SHOGGOTH WOULD
The second time I saw one was in downtown Portland. I got a close look. It was a mountanous form covered in blankets and riding a motorized hospital bed down a sidewalk on the quai of the Willamette River. Its beepings and whirrings were camoflauged by the whirring of the electric motor and the beeping and wheezing of a breathing apparatus. For a moment, the blanket fell away revealing orange, jelly-like flesh. It smelled like rotten fish. It had a human attendant, stooped and emmaciated, his shrivelled face prematurely aged. I assume he was its slave and was under some form of mind control. The psychic pressure near it was almost overwhelming. It was a very disturbing experience.

Last edited:
It would be good if the OP added some discussion material. At this stage, its just seems like some random blog-like posting...

Honestly I am wondering what this is all about, but I currently have no clue.

^^ Just be glad this stuff doesn't make sense to you. Are you familiar with the writings of Dr. John Cunningham Lilly? I don't even know tantric, but the meaning of his posts are perfectly clear to me. I even understood his post in SLR about the odor of something called Neem oil.

Not off the top of my head, no. Guess I'm not a member of the secret club... Oh well.

^^ Just be glad this stuff doesn't make sense to you. Are you familiar with the writings of Dr. John Cunningham Lilly? I don't even know tantric, but the meaning of his posts are perfectly clear to me. I even understood his post in SLR about the odor of something called Neem oil.

see, exactly that he knows CCC - and is the only person who knows about neem/vagina odor.

it's messed up, and it's not to be toyed with.

What's the point of this thread if no one's even going to attempt to explain what the hell they're talking about or at least post some links or articles? Right now it just reads as drug users with crackpot conspiracy theories trying to appear more enlightened than everyone else. It's no wonder this has generated no worthwhile discussion.

It would be good if the OP added some discussion material. At this stage, its just seems like some random blog-like posting...

No kidding... Despite my joke I was interested in trying to figure out what this was all about, but the unhelpfulness in this thread has pretty much killed any interest I had now.

Last edited:
What's the point of this thread if no one's even going to attempt to explain what the hell they're talking about or at least post some links or articles? Right now it just reads as drug users with crackpot conspiracy theories trying to appear more enlightened than everyone else. It's no wonder this has generated no worthwhile discussion.

No kidding... Despite my joke I was interested in trying to figure out what this was all about, but the unhelpfulness in this thread has pretty much killed any interest I had now.
I don't understand your aversion to the thread. Nobody is talking about so-called 'enlightenment' or conspiracies. He only asked a question. It's something you either understand or you don't. If you don't know what it's about, the background can't be explained in this limited space. He did in fact mention Dr. Lilly for background reading.

The answer is kind of like burrying your face in something scented with something like Neem oil on a hot, sweaty summer day. You will never forget it and will be able to recognize it the next time it happens.

Last edited:
okay, nuttynutskin, my man, right at this moment, you are being recruited. a group of transcendent aliens whose mission is to help humanity evolve into a similar state is considering your suitability for the agency. this is how it works - these 'beings' *are* ideas/memes, they just don't need a brain to hold them any more. yes, that's insane, sure. but the truth of the matter is that by reading this, they are getting in your head. my experiences with Coincidence Control Central have been memorable and sometimes fun, but it's not the kind of thing you would want to happen to your little sister, or anyone's little sister, because it's off the chain chaos and insanity. if you want in, i'll get you in - tell 'em mukibear sent you. PM me for details, but it's not that hard. the problem is, you won't believe the conditions for being an agent.

1) You must know/assume/simulate our existence in ECCO
2) You must be willing to accept our responsibility for control of your coincidences.
3) You must exert your best capabilities for your survival programs and your own development as an advancing/advanced member of ECCO's earthside corps of controlled coincidence workers. You are expected to use your best intelligence in this service
4) You are expected to expect the unexpected every minute, every hour of every day and of every night.
5) You must be able to maintain conscious/thinking/ reasoning no matter what events we arrange to happen to you. Some of these events will seem cataclysmic/catastrophic/overwhelming: remember stay aware, no matter what happens/apparently happens to you.
6) You are in our training program for life: there is no escape from it. We (not you ) control the long-term coincidences; you (not we) control the shorter-term coincidences by your own efforts.
7) Your major mission on earth is to discover/create that which we do to control the long-term coincidence patterns: you are being trained on Earth to do this job.
8) When your mission on planet Earth is completed, you will no longer be required to remain/return there.
9) Remember the motto passed to us (from GCC via SSCU):
"Cosmic Love is absolutely Ruthless and Highly Indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not
."

you'll read it and think, oh, some nutty crap, i can handle this.....but it's *real*.