• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Ever hear of Foilies? NOT knifies.

ThatSpaceyKid

Bluelighter
I know all about knifies it is not my thing. Naturally I prefer to use foil based on the opium side of me. Anyways just making it clear this may not all that true of a theory or whatever you wanna call it but you do get some sort of change whether it be a cheap body high, a cheap mind change, a cheap relaxed state, whatever it still does its job.
Foilies/Foilees: The act of one placing Cannabis Resin in point sized pieces or bigger ones on Aluminum Foil and it is then lit with a source of fire or a lighter. The smoke produced is then sucked in with a deep breath and held for the longest amount of time possible. If one were to ignite the resin for a few moments they will produce a large amount of smoke which when held produces an intense rush and buzz similar to the come down of weed in my opinion the nice relaxed calm peaceful and somewhat spaced out state. I have done this for years, but never called it Foilees? 8( I just call it smoking weed off of foil? Tarring the rez? Smoking weed resin? Anyone else smoke like this? Do you like it? I like it only thing I hate is its hard on the lungs always feel like there on fire. Im sure that theres some kind of science behind it. Maybe its the CO2 Fumes killing your brain cells or the toxins on foil :!. I only smoke my rez this way. It preserves, gets a better effect, lasts a long time when smoked, doesn't sink back in your bowl, allows the full ball to be smoked, and lastly it helps junkies like me if they can convince themselves that they are smoking dope when its just resin especially those trying to quit. It helped me quit before? Was so out of it on meds though but still helped.

I thought foilies were a method of smoking crack/freebase coke? That's what a friend of mine who was into doing told me they were.

Just smoke herb, don't smoke resin it's nasty and not something you want to be smoking.

Smoking resin is horrible for you and has hardly any THC, and on top of that you're smoking it off foil which is also really unhealthy. If you're going to smoke resin then fine, but I wouldn't burn it off foil. Invest in a cheap metal screen or something, and put it in a piece of glass. It still will taste gross and be like 95% tar with no active goodies, but at least you won't be fucking your body up and lungs AS bad. Of course it's still a lot more unhealthy than a normal bud.

Smoking resin is horrible for you and has hardly any THC, and on top of that you're smoking it off foil which is also really unhealthy. If you're going to smoke resin then fine, but I wouldn't burn it off foil. Invest in a cheap metal screen or something, and put it in a piece of glass. It still will taste gross and be like 95% tar with no active goodies, but at least you won't be fucking your body up and lungs AS bad. Of course it's still a lot more unhealthy than a normal bud.

Dude health... You havent read my threads ha I smoke everything on foil dude heroin obvioisly. Lately i havent been able to tweak the bubble. Break them everytime to avoid shit. Now its either get a new bubble of get lifted. I say get lifted on a hooked up dub or double. I need to take my money secretly in 20's and shit. limited funds so i use foil and get lifted. Wax and weed resin. I smoke cocaine on foil. Crack out of a fucking tire gauge. And im weird i guess i enjoy the smell of resin... I enjoy the taste. The smoke. The "high" dude it just restarts my tweak or sends euphoria and chills through me. I use it to sleep... When times are rough and i am nuggless ? as i need meth more so i only get an eighth and have to make it last a week or i go crazy. I get so pissed off i am brave enough to yell at my sister a nosey bitch calling her a fucking slut and a worthless bitch. Making her cry. My mom a bitch who needs to shut her big fucking mouth and mind her fucking business. Make her cry. I go further and cally dad a negligent pussy and talk so much shit. So fucked up it stings the ears. I literally degrade them all. I tell it how it is like idgaf my goal in life is to follow the serpent. Im going MY way. Ill prove you casual drug use could enhance this shitty life i never wanted. I didnt ask to be alive. If i had a choice id rather skip 18 years of depression emotional destruction bullshit and a waste of a life. Then he cries and i walk with the biggest smile on my face and get my way and more. Casual as fuck i could care less i raised me and created this horror of a kid i am. If i am in a REALLY desperate need for bud i start to do the usual shit talking but... I literally start crying from laughter and this boiling rage. Then i fight my dad and am able to keep my brother and him struggling. Crack head body stronger than you think hahaha and can take hits and still fight dad hahahaha. Then i break all kinds of shit and put holes in the walls with my fucking head xD it bleeds at times but that hole man... Doesnt ever hurt. I withstand paim. Then i run away and steal my money back and go on a wild drug indused ride and wake up in bed still up and high as fuck. My family still pissed off lol and when i ask what is your fucking problem i hear about what i did last night and laugh my ass off or play the Bipplar card and slip away with a day of pissed off people and a satisfied craving. My pipes always get resignated fast. It puts me out with Seroquel and i wake up feeling amazing. But yes this is why I NEED weed to calm myself down and remain sane

Last edited:
I thought foilies were a method of smoking crack/freebase coke? That's what a friend of mine who was into doing told me they were.

Just smoke herb, don't smoke resin it's nasty and not something you want to be smoking.

Dude most shit can be smoked on foil ? but i always thought it was referring to heroin? Ya know since you smoke black tar heroin on foil and usually crack out of a metal tube with an sos pad crumbled inside it. Thats how i smoke crack? Free base coke to me is like smoking crack. Its all coke dude so either way crack may be stronger as they say but i dont believe. I couldnt say. I only smoke Heroin or Meth if your getting high use the fucking kings :) the classic kings anways. Good meth the king of the stimulants and ? Heroin the king of the opiates even tho theres stronger opiates Heroins my favorite its trashy and classy

Dude most shit can be smoked on foil �� but i always thought it was referring to heroin? Ya know since you smoke black tar heroin on foil and usually crack out of a metal tube with an sos pad crumbled inside it. Thats how i smoke crack? Free base coke to me is like smoking crack. Its all coke dude so either way crack may be stronger as they say but i dont believe. I couldnt say. I only smoke Heroin or Meth if your getting high use the fucking kings :) the classic kings anways. Good meth the king of the stimulants and �� Heroin the king of the opiates even tho theres stronger opiates Heroins my favorite its trashy and classy

OK the only time I ever smoked anything out of aluminum was one year on St. Patrick's day during highschool when my friends and I smoked out of a soda can since we had very little herb, no pipe, and rolling the herb into a joint would have been a total waste.

I know an old head who is now in his mid 50s who has been smoking herb and using drugs since he was an early teenager. I remember being a teenager, and finding his aluminum foil pipe and powdered schwag that I thought was heroin since it was brown, and the pipe was all caked with residue and it turns out it was low quality herb he would put through a screen, and smoke out of a tin foil pipe. Now apparently he has some nice glass pieces he bought and smokes out of daily.

Most people I know who smoke heroin or have in the past smoked it off foil from what they told me. The tweakers I know who smoke meth use the glass meth pipes, or I've heard of people using clear lightbulbs.

For crack at least around here people just make crack pipes out of those tiny $1 silk roses they sell in gas stations and convenience stores. LOL seriously, no guy would ever get one of those roses for his girlfriend or wife unless they're both crackheads and then he'd pick up some chore boy as well.

flo-tube.jpg

162268.jpg

/6/8/162268.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Whatever works :) I have a homie who blows bubbles with those roses. Smoking meth on foil gets you these big rips that fill the room with smoke. I prefer it because I break my bubbles after anyways so foils just easier. Simply crumble it up and toss it on the side of the road. Personally I use the roses for tooters ;) so I can just light it up and smoke the shit like that. It does wonders for hotrailing and works. It's all regional. Everyone does shit differently. There's still a large amount of people who chase the Dragon as my parents call it. I usually just call it chasing your dreams lol getting all that smoke not letting one vapor go to waste

Aluminum is a known neurotoxin and has a very low melting point compared to other metals, personally I would not suggest heating up incredibly thin sheets of it and inhaling the smoke.

Aluminum is a known neurotoxin and has a very low melting point compared to other metals, personally I would not suggest heating up incredibly thin sheets of it and inhaling the smoke.

I guess I just assumed other people were druggies .. Ya know it's like I am smoking dope on foil, so why not weed.. or I am sharing needles kind of thing... Down to earth people don't give a fuck and do whatever..... I guess we're just stupid here for doing what it takes to get high...

I've smoked BHO off foil before. It works well but I've only done it once.

I've often wondered as well why smoking meth off foil isn't more popular, though...if you do it right and know how to hit it, you can get really massive rips that way & it's not wasteful, plus you don't have to deal with another piece of sketchy paraphernalia (ie a glass dick). A straw can be fashioned from just about anything and when you're done with the foil you just chuck it, simple.

I've smoked BHO off foil before. It works well but I've only done it once.

I've often wondered as well why smoking meth off foil isn't more popular, though...if you do it right and know how to hit it, you can get really massive rips that way & it's not wasteful, plus you don't have to deal with another piece of sketchy paraphernalia (ie a glass dick). A straw can be fashioned from just about anything and when you're done with the foil you just chuck it, simple.

Honestly Man. ? ? Finally someone who appreciates chasing the Dragon doing the classics in a class way either banging, or chasing the Dragon :). I always do man with whatever isn't bud and is smokeable ;). and I can get 3.. 0.1 mg bags of meth or more :) I smoke it in huge rips and hold it in man its chrysalizing anyways ha. But yea if I'm using the bubble... I spend cash and sometimes it's dope or a bubble man. I am not stupid. I get it for day and break it on some random street corner ? so if I do I have to buy one every morning makes it Fucking suspicious there incense burners as they say man.

I don't think I will ever be able to understand your train of thought. Why do you think it is ok to terrorize your family?

I love how you say thinks like "I'm not stupid" and " down to earth people don't give a fuck."

I hope you clean up your attitude some day cause as it stands It seems like you are quite the waste of oxygen

I don't think I will ever be able to understand your train of thought. Why do you think it is ok to terrorize your family?

I love how you say thinks like "I'm not stupid" and " down to earth people don't give a fuck."

I hope you clean up your attitude some day cause as it stands It seems like you are quite the waste of oxygen
Let me explain this now.
PURE FUCKING HATRED. For so long I was just there. No one cared to raise me. No one supported me. I was the one who always got punished and yelled at because I was the oldest boy and the younger kids did what I did... No one paid attention to what I did. No one cared that I was hurting myself which led to drugs. They constantly hurt me. Years and years of repressed emotions and things that should have been said came out in a hellish rage at 14. I realized my hatred. I went fucking Years just taking it, crying every day, feeling suicidal, feeling depressed, blaming myself for things that weren't my fault, feeling hated and pushed away by my family. Being treated differently because my mother had cheated on my dad and he is convinced that I'm not his spawn... Which would explain why we are nothing alike why I was treated different...

I finally fucking snapped. I started to live my own way. All these "Bonds" family love and just that stuff I finally realized meant nothing to me. I didn't cry for deaths. I became so distant from my parents and family that I made myself accept that I was just a mistake and it was here that I realized that I don't love or care about my parents... I finally expressed the hatred that I had. I finally let out my inner demons. I finally realized who I was that I could be my own man. That I didn't have to be what others wanted. That I made my own choices.

I started using all these drugs in grade 8 and haven't stopped its been 4-5 years of using heroin, meth, pills, weed, liquor, otc drugs, designer drugs.. I had too accepted and waited for death ever since middle school... I had already died.. and lived dead. I taught myself that I shall not fear death, that I have nowhere in life, that I am meaningless, that I will always be damaged, learned to cope with depression and bipolar that was undiagnosed for years but ties it all together and connects it all.

It came to my beliefs today. I do not take my life as important. I do not see myself as going anywhere. I am not scared of death and learned to make decisions without any thinking or care... Mania boosts this pretty much I don't care for the lives of others or myself. I do not care if all these things I'm doing are killing me. I have already decided that I want to end my misery. But suicide is not an option because it's to easy. I want those around me to see what they made. To see this devil that they awakened. I want them to feel like my slow death with drugs is their fault. I do not respect others. If you try to force your ideals or religion on me I will make you think twice about speaking to me again by degrading you and pretty much being so brutally honest. If you force me to go to worthless mass i WILL make a fucking scene. I will disrespect your beliefs in front of your Priest and fellow church members. I will speak fowly of your God and I will spit on your bibles or in your holy water...

I learned to not give a fuck. I don't care who I have to hurt. I don't care who I affect. I learned to live down to earth. I will do basically anything if I so feel like it or want it bad enough. I thought myself antisocial ways. I don't feel pity or anything when people are hurt. I am not afraid of death or if I were to accidentally kill someone that it wouldn't phase me. I learned from years of pain to wish the worst on people, to not turn to the other cheek, to doing all that I can to ruin someone else's opportunity. I don't care about respect or doing the right thing. I don't care about betraying people, I don't care about pushing other people to their end, I don't care if someone gets hurt by my actions. I don't care about my reputation. I don't care about how much I fuck up my family's name because these mother fuckers weren't family.

The only reason things are somewhat changing is because... My dad finally sees what they did to me. They finally see what they created. They realize they neglected me. They know of my hatred. They finally want to be in my life and help me. It's to fucking late. I'm a grown man I didn't need you to get me this fucking far. You give me a place to stay and aid me because you know you guys caused me to endure some fucked up shit, feeling that I deserved to die. Having to hear how much hatred I have...

I just... Became something sinister. I pretty much became their worst fears. I did Everything they resented...

And you probably can't Man.. no matter how much I tell you... You'll never truley understand my ways... You didn't feel the pain that built up. You didn't snap and realize your pure hatred. You didn't die man...