• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ever called dibble to come and "help" you on drugs?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Has anyone ever called the police to come and "help" them when they were on drugs? Never call babylon while high is my rule 1 of taking drugs but I was hoisted by my own petard just the once..ahem.. After about 3 days on speed I thought there were two shadow people on the roof - I called the woodentops to "come and help", they turned up, not surprisingly they didn't see anyone and then left. I was on drugs but I think I got away with it ok.

i have heard of crackheads calling them cos of the IRA members abseiling down their house with an attack imminent, and such other psychosis shit. they were round my house all the time anyway so i didn't really need to call them lol.

oh actually apart from my violent ex was threatening to break my legs cos i tried to steal his drugs or just cos he was in general an arsehole, so most of the time i was using really badly i was on that list of numbers of people who have violent partners who the police come quick to. then leave slowly. such a pointless exercise given they never even charged him. fuck them.

Izman this is the reason why I've missed you.

I did once...lets not go there.
Being on drugs doesn't mean you're out of and don't realise what's about to happen.

Yeah, I remember this. They were forced resign but no jail time.

Dibble. Sounds better than cops. Dibble dabble, chicken shit.

Disappointed Ismene.

Why would you call the police? Ever?

I've had pretty deep MDPV paranoia plus actual reasons to be paranoid. Heard those sirens loud and clear heading for my house at 3am. What use is calling the police there? "Er, hello, could some of you polce come and fuck off the fucking police who are already coming around?"

Fuck the police.

Always.