• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Evening dopes

Karstarassi

Greenlighter
Whats up? Ive been taken 2mg alprazolam, 1mg clonazepam, 15mg midazolam IV and amphetamine. Also been eating gabapentin (neurontin) with those pills. Been eating gabapentin about 3000mg. Hows your day going?

Come to Lounge if you wanna shitpost. Other branches of the community, are dedicated to focused reasons on user education/harm-reduction. Thanks.

Going to move this to Drug Culture, Other Drugs and Basic Drug Discussion are about learning about drugs and harm reduction.

Whats up? Ive been taken 2mg alprazolam, 1mg clonazepam, 15mg midazolam IV and amphetamine. Also been eating gabapentin (neurontin) with those pills. Been eating gabapentin about 3000mg. Hows your day going?
just got my script for 90 300mg Neurontin 90 10mg valium and about a dozen 8mg suboxone pills. i usually take 1200mg of neurontin to start 10 mg of valium then break up on of the subs and snort about 1-2 mg piece. I get a nice warm head rush fro. the bupe and after that starts kicking in ill take another 1200mg of Neurontin. After that depends on how edgy i am. if i feel good ill ride the high for a while and maybe eat another 10mg of valium. Valium is my favorite benzodiazepine. it stays in your system for so long and its easier to taper off of than other benzos. The Neurontin high for me at its peak with everything else working along is like walking on the deck of a ship in wavy seas. i guess thats a good way to describe it. I used to take all kinds of opiates and just recently switched back to subs because of a the b.s. going on rite now against opiates which it terrible. And no lie i have tried just about every opiate around. from Tramadol which I used to be prescribed 240 a month I'd take 4-5 at a time with a 1mg xanax cuz of risk of seizure. I also LOVE Tramadol big brother Nucynta or Tapentadol. I take 200mg and I am WrEcKeD for 6/8 hrs. Some peoe get nothing out of it but thats because they have an iv habit of 1/2 gram fentanyl a day.... phuck that...So yea. Glaf to hear your days going good! 👍 Pictured - 1/2 of my good time. sans Sub.

Attachments

• 15741983966183982183334251272415.jpg
    15741983966183982183334251272415.jpg
    693.2 KB · Views: 3
WoW...Come to the lounge to shitpost they said...Damm Posting Nazi..lol 😳🤣