• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Eutylone?

Gaffy

Bluelighter
So I unexpectedly received a package from China today containing what should be Eutylone, but upon testing it with reagent tests bought from a uk site cited on reddit/reagenttesting and testing it rock by rock, which didn't show the same results depending on the color of the rock. It isn't reacting like it should based on what ecstasydata has as data. Anyway I decided to give it a try. Started with a small line followed by approx. three lines dissolved in water, followed by some beer. I then went to see my family and spent two hours whit them, not feeling too intoxicated or anxious, without any difficulties to talk. Upon leaving on the bike I noticed some thinking aversion that faded upon arriving home. I then continued until upon doing 3 big lines (200-300mg eyeballed) then turned stressed-out until I realised that it was just the outcome of taking too much, and not knowing how to cope correctly with my thinking process while overthinking. Now I'm trying to confront my fear by writing this TR. I should be starting to come down after taking some extra benzos.

My tip, be open about your state of mind and share about your experience and feel, especially when it's overwhelming you. And be cautious using salts without indication of content, especially when combining it with alcohol and benzos. Overall feeling: dissociative high without much shivering euphoria, just a fulness of spirit.

Yeah, always test your products, and stay off the streets if you don't know jack about shit

So I unexpectedly received a package from China today containing what should be Eutylone, but upon testing it with reagent tests bought from a uk site cited on reddit/reagenttesting and testing it rock by rock, which didn't show the same results depending on the color of the rock. It isn't reacting like it should based on what ecstasydata has as data. Anyway I decided to give it a try. Started with a small line followed by approx. three lines dissolved in water, followed by some beer. I then went to see my family and spent two hours whit them, not feeling too intoxicated or anxious, without any difficulties to talk. Upon leaving on the bike I noticed some thinking aversion that faded upon arriving home. I then continued until upon doing 3 big lines (200-300mg eyeballed) then turned stressed-out until I realised that it was just the outcome of taking too much, and not knowing how to cope correctly with my thinking process while overthinking. Now I'm trying to confront my fear by writing this TR. I should be starting to come down after taking some extra benzos.

My tip, be open about your state of mind and share about your experience and feel, especially when it's overwhelming you. And be cautious using salts without indication of content, especially when combining it with alcohol and benzos. Overall feeling: dissociative high without much shivering euphoria, just a fulness of spirit.
Sounds like a shitty drug.

Second batch reacted yellow orange-ish with all 5 reagents, like most cathinones

It's surprising to me there isn't a larger or more centralized thread on bluelight regarding this compound, as the DEA states it the most commonly encountered cathinone since 2021, and large shipments are still being seized.

I'm not really into cathinones, but an ex associate gave me 5g of Eutylone. The fool was ordering some other chemicals from china, and they asked if he wanted a sample. I was a little upset because eutylone is considered schedule 1 in the US, granted it is not specifically named in the CSA. The other items he ordered were entirely legal.

I've tried it several times at this point,
I think it's a shitty drug. I'm not sure how it can be sold as an MDMA substitute because it's enactogenic effects are 2/10 at best, and I really only feel them at low dose. At high, dose it's much more like a methamphetamine substitute but not nearly as enjoyable. All of the negative effects of stimulants seem amplified, such as rapid heart beat, overheating, headache, and then I personally had some strange stomach effects. I prolly did 300-400mg over a period of 8 hours, and
not only did it leave me feeling like shit for a day or 2, but my urine was also quite dark for the same period of time, though I'm not ruling out dehydration. I was prolly drinking beer, no water, and it has been extremely hot where I live. It also increased anxiety substantially, and I've been avoiding benzos at all cost lately. Seems so not worth the side effects.

My best experience is kind of funny though. I had traffic court in the morning at 8am but at the time i was working until 3:30 am. So, after
work, I was afraid I would miss the court date if i went to sleep. I used eutylone in tiny amounts to stay awake. Since most court is
virtual these days, but I'd missed an earlier appearance, my attendance was mandatory. Walking into the courthouse the police told me that after my appearance I'd probably be arrested.

I was present and dressed up pretty well, and I had the tiniest empathy glow, court went great. They assigned me the absolute minimum fine, and then gave me some weird discount that halved that, and then they put me on a payment plan that starts in a few months. As I was leaving the court room, the judge asked if I was hungry? I said "sure?" And the judge pulled a big box of snacks out from under the bench. Best court experience of my life.

I'll may use it again at super low dose as a functional stimulant, even though it's not great for that either. I would also move this thread to OD but that's just me.

I had a gram of some greenish eutylone batch some years ago and was expecting something equally nice as methylone but was really disappointed as the bodyload was that bad. Will maybe Test another batch of it but so far it just felt like one of the least good cathinones to me.